Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you rape in self defense?

Can you rape in self defense?

• Yes

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★

I had a dream she was on top of me, trying to bite my face off. For some reason, you know how in dreams you just kinda "know" stuff? Right well I knew if I could slide her panties down and stick my dick her vag she would stop. So that's what I did. She calmed down when I was fucking her until I came, she started to look like she was about to get violent so I threw her off me before she got violent again and ran inside a house. Apparently I can't remember who called the cops but the cops came and she said I raped her and they were about to arrest me but I was like no officer it was self defense! and I cant remember most of the rest of the dream.

Oh yeah no the other part I remember. Her ass was all like crying to the cops when a few seconds prior she was a homicidal psychopath! I was trying to tell them that but they were like tell it to the judge not believing me.

Last edited:
Yes. Actually this is the only acceptable way to defend yourself from a woman.

glow niggers are being creative this time but still obvious

Only if they were trying to rape you, if they were trying to kill you then you have to kill them back

Only if they were trying to rape you, if they were trying to kill you then you have to kill them back
In the dream she was way stronger than me so I was pinned down. I had no choice but to do it. Too bad I can't re-dream the same dream so I could see how it played out in court. I'm pretty sure the jurry would convict

How do you remember your dreams so clearly ?.

Remember that guy who was arrested for dream rape?

This happened

View attachment 418178

I had a dream she was on top of me, trying to bite my face off. For some reason, you know how in dreams you just kinda "know" stuff? Right well I knew if I could slide her panties down and stick my dick her vag she would stop. So that's what I did. She calmed down when I was fucking her until I came, she started to look like she was about to get violent so I threw her off me before she got violent again and ran inside a house. Apparently I can't remember who called the cops but the cops came and she said I raped her and they were about to arrest me but I was like no officer it was self defense! and I cant remember most of the rest of the dream.

Oh yeah no the other part I remember. Her ass was all like crying to the cops when a few seconds prior she was a homicidal psychopath! I was trying to tell them that but they were like tell it to the judge not believing me.
If a foid were to break into my house it would be over for her vagina

true schizo level dream

Yes, as long as others dont see you

How do you remember your dreams so clearly ?.
Dream journal.

Btw, If you're interested in dreams, look up lucid dreaming. It's the best thing you can have in this life as you can create literally any reality you want. Closest thing to heaven there is in this hell... or more like closest thing to normality tbh. But...... it's really rare and hard to do. Last few lucid dreams I've had, my fucking attention deficit disorder distracts me from fully realizing my awakening. So I start just fucking random bitches I see wherever they are. Last one I dreamed I was back in high school, realized I was dreaming, but being sex starved looked over at the closest girl to me and started fucking her, was about to get in the hot teacher I always had a crush on who was yelling at me to stop but I forgot I was dreaming and the principle and cop came in and I had to throw a chair at the window to jump out and then I just went back into normal dream mode. Fucking sucks when that happens. Like, if my ADD wasn't so bad I would be able to stay focused, and then realize the principle and cop aren't really real and just freeze them or banish them from existence and continue fucking all the girls in the class but no.... my brain is fucking retarded, so fear and desire to escape kicked in and out the window I went.
If a foid were to break into my house it would be over for her vagina
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsLSD::dab::redpill:

Last edited:
Dream journal.
Bruh that's all I asked for.

I haven't had a dream or a nightmare in 6 years. Ironically I did watch a yt vid about lucid dreams techniques a week ago. Didn't work. Dats dat.

I have don't have the least idea how to break this down and provide a response.

what the fuck is wrong with you

What's funny is that I dreamed about something similar regarding "defense rape" a couple weeks ago, but it wasn't a zombie or anything like that.

Hard to say. But if a foid attacks then you could grope her tits or ass to make her stop. Then pin her down and shove your duck down her throat. It technically is self defense since she attacked you first.

If there is a scenario where a foid knock down your door and drag you out into freezing weather.

A low inhib guy might want to stick his weenie in her to protect it from falling off cuzz of frostbite.

everybody here is guilty of dream crime

your wisdom trancends time.

everybody here is guilty of dream crime
Hey, you never know, one day that might be more of a reality. I heard from somewhere they want to criminalize jacking off to pics of girls without consent so nothing surprises me

View attachment 418178

I always wake up when I cum in dreams.

Very based dream and fantasy, I have never thought of this before.

Yes tbhdrdsrs

Lets say a foid bullies you. It would be voluntary manslaughter to take revenge on the spot. So rape will be just like that. A 'snap' wherein you must restore your mental wellbeing and self worth

Interesting dream

All rape executed by men is self-defence, it's the foids fault for not being considerate

View attachment 418178

Can you rape in self defense?​

yes OP, I don't really understand your example but in a simpler scenario, person A could threaten to shoot you in the head if you didn't rape person B, in which case raping person B would be in self-defense against person A

If there is no third party, then if I understand your idea: if doing something surprising will confuse an attacker, can you do anything to confuse that attacker?

I think so, sure. Rape is sexual assault, a lot of things which would be assault if you did them to someone out of the blue don't qualify that way if you're using them to deter force being used against you.

You'll probably get a lot of "reasonable force" challenges though. Like for example: if you have hand free to slide panties down, why not just use that hand to push her face away?

They'll probably say it could neve rhappen but I could see with some kind of zombie or monster girl that pushing their chin away won't work (they're too strong) but doing something involving their genitalia would work.

Before IT accuses me of being contrived: this is pretty much already known in a lot of self defense courses for women: they encourage assault on male genitalia. If a guy is trying to rape you, just grab his balls and twist, right ladies?

Well: there's valid theory there: that can be a lot more disrupting to an attacker than touching some other area. This logic would work both ways : if a woman is trying to bite you then perhaps grabbing her by the pussy would dissuade her to a greater degree than trying to push her face away from you.

There's basically a horrible double-standard in law where it's acceptable for women to commit attacks on male sex organs to dissuade assault, but where men attacking female sex organs to dissuade assault is unacceptable.

I don't understand it: why are men assumed to be stronger and thus to be some kind of gentle-grappling judo-master who can stop physical assault while coddling a female attacker like a newborn infant so as to save her from the slightest of bruises?

Good luck explaining this to Bubba.

yes, if a foid won't put out and you rape her, it should count as self defense

Unfortunately, no you can't. Maybe chad could get away with it, only foids and chad wins afterall.

What a wonderful dream that would be to have.

There's basically a horrible double-standard in law where it's acceptable for women to commit attacks on male sex organs to dissuade assault, but where men attacking female sex organs to dissuade assault is unacceptable.
^

Last edited:
this is actually what some schizo dater experience

Hey, you never know, one day that might be more of a reality. I heard from somewhere they want to criminalize jacking off to pics of girls without consent so nothing surprises me
If that's true. Then it's truly over for all men. You just simply cannot do anything. That's the purpose of life now. Cannot do anything. Ain't that stupid? Yet normies will probably come up with a bullshit way to defend themselves. They are truly putting something in the water to make normies more sheep like.

my friend i recommend to you that you stop LSD overdose, my thanks to you