Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you increase you smv one point by squinting?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I think I can. My bug eyes are so subhuman that I think I improve by almost a full point just by squintmaxxing. :giga: :feelshehe:

No, people notice.

No squinting for your bone structure buddy boyo.

I look mentally retarded when I squintmaxx

I guess sunglasses could serve the same purpose.just in a different way.

Maybe for a well timed, well lit photograph but in general no.

I think I can. My bug eyes are so subhuman that I think I improve by almost a full point just by squintmaxxing. :giga: :feelshehe:
If I had the post I would provide it, because it's funny, but in short it's obvious if you're squinting and honestly makes ya look retarded.

Even male models squint for their pictures.

You will get crow's feet.

No I'm Asian and I don't want wrinkles

No. It makes you look like a ricecel

Maybe if you can keep it up for an entire conversation with foids

Look at yourself in the mirror and see how much better you look when you squint - try and get your squint to the point where it is not obvious (i.e. fold in between of eyebrows + overdoing it).

Now, keep that in mind when walking around and just - as weird as it sounds - feel sexy - almost as if you know you are the shit and then take it from there.

At the start, if it is hard, put in earphones in one ear when you go out in public and play some sexual songs (go on youtube and type in bedroom playlist) and then it'll be much easier to get in the squint mindset.

Also remember it is not a fierce squint, it is a flirty squint if you know what I mean (kind of squint you can imagine to see with smooth playerboys)

Hope that helps - bet you never thought there was a method to it lol.

I look really angry when I squint

Volcel if you aren't squintmaxxing 24/7 tbh
Look at yourself in the mirror and see how much better you look when you squint - try and get your squint to the point where it is not obvious (i.e. fold in between of eyebrows + overdoing it).

Now, keep that in mind when walking around and just - as weird as it sounds - feel sexy - almost as if you know you are the shit and then take it from there.

At the start, if it is hard, put in earphones in one ear when you go out in public and play some sexual songs (go on youtube and type in bedroom playlist) and then it'll be much easier to get in the squint mindset.

Also remember it is not a fierce squint, it is a flirty squint if you know what I mean (kind of squint you can imagine to see with smooth playerboys)

Hope that helps - bet you never thought there was a method to it lol.

No

If you have NCT like me then squinting will really bring it out

yeah I have huge upper eyelid exposure and squintmaxxing makes it look less obvious

Maybe in sun
Can’t squint indoors