Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can you imagine looking at a foid in the eyes for the rest of your life? Maybe more is you have daughters.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have no problem looking at normies in their eyes - however, they don’t want to make eye contact with me. The worst is when you are interacting with a normgroid and they turn their gaze just past you. It has become worse since the pandemic.

Imagine looking at your wife in her eyes for the rest of your life. I’ve heard some foids like it when a man stares into their eyes during sex…

Imagine having a couple crotch goblins, two daughters who will be looking at you - their dad, the former-incel.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/f-dunJv63d4?feature=shared

having daughters is cucked

I can imagine shooting my ink in their eyes.

just squint bro :feelsthink:
Staring George Costanza GIF

Honestly, I would say only about 10% of Americans can maintain eye contact with people. It’s sad, the United States is a very evil country.

I admit - whenever I see a Husky dog I feel mogged to oblivion, especially if the Husky has blue eyes.