Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you imagine how the future will be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Thinking about that makes me fucking depressed, the thing is, we haven't reached the bottom yet, I see many incels, me included, coping that in the future something will change because involuntary male celibacy will get much much higher, but the bad things we are experience today will get much worse as well.

Degenerates acts of foids will be allowed and encouraged, I'm not talking about she wanting to fuck whoever she wants, I'm talking about her fucking dozens of chads at the same time in a ganbang in public and everyone will find it wonderful and liberating for women, it will become common for women to ask for managers and security guards to take an incel away from them as if he were a dirty street beggar and even though he had done nothing, but he committed the horrible crime of being in the same place as she. There will be places controlled by foids, where they will only let in those who are 7/10 above, these places will be wonderful, the best places to relax but they will be exclusive for foids, chads and chadlites.

The ugly men will not have a chance in getting a decent job, because in the future company's will want the opinion of foids before hiring a man, as a precaution against "sexual harassment" in workplace, and of course this is a something we are all tired of seeing they will choose the best looking ones and say that they seem to be good people.

If you think we reached the bottom, and that incels are already treated the worse imaginable way possible, you haven't pay attention in foids nature, I bet everything I said a lot of you are thinking "Well fuck me, all this shit is already happening", and you are right, now imagine this amplified to the extreme, it is not a good future.

I still believe things will get better, but the sad reality is that all will get much worse before it gets better, I wonder if we can take it.

I want humanity to reap what they sow. The greatest life fuel is watching civilization collapse around you.

I don't care if things worsen, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever hope for the future I had is more or less completely gone now.

The greatest life fuel is watching civilization collapse around you.

it will become common for women to ask for managers and security guards to take an incel away from them as if he were a dirty street beggar
Already happened in Toronto years ago. These days, a incel student can be shot by a cop if the Stacy teacher follows Kathleen Wynne's sex-ed curriculum by stripping nude for sex-ed classes, and she feels uncomfortable by the incel student. It's over for incels living in Canada.
America has their constitutional rights which I will not discuss.

I want humanity to reap what they sow. The greatest life fuel is watching civilization collapse around you.
I don't care if things worsen, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever hope for the future I had is more or less completely gone now.
I agree seeing civilization fall can be a amazing life fuel for us, but before we reach this level it will be us who will suffer the most

6'5 gigabeasts everywhere tbh.

just look at Japan if you want to look into the near future.

If you still think there will be some kind of revolution then you are not fully blackpilled.

We will be able to use better copes. If our society will take away our copes we will be filled with omega-rage and start the beta uprising (finally).

In the future we will have VR sex and a lot of hentais.

Nowadays gigachads will be incels in future.

The future is female.

Ive said it before, we're living in the good times compared to what's coming. Things always get worse never better.

One Chad having all the women. Just like how the orcs function in skyrim. One alpha orc that gets to have all women in the tribe

I agree seeing civilization fall can be a amazing life fuel for us, but before we reach this level it will be us who will suffer the most
I suppose I'm lucky then, as all the suffering which I endure is only that which I willingly subject myself to. When my life gets too difficult, I'll end it. At the very least I have no intention of sticking around until my body starts failing with age, once my parents are gone I'll have no attachments, and I'm not really afraid anymore like I was as a teenager.

We are going to get used in water wars. Pure ragefuel. Only the 1% will live like a human.

You can only exclude so much of the male population before they realize who's stopping them from thriving. Once the inceldom rates hit 70% of the male population, expect violent riots coup de' tats and dead bodies on the streets, once femoids dominate the workforce and start enforcing protocols designed to fire ugly/average males, the homeless rates of men at that point will begin to soar to catastrophic rates meaning those males will have nothing to lose if they all went ER only accelerating the collapse of society. Optimistically speaking, if robots don't come into the workforce within the next century and if feminism is still as rampant as it is now by then, then society had this coming.

Next steps are criminalization of misogyny, 50% women quotas on fucking EVERYTHING and then bachelor taxes. You can print this, as I'm fairly sure.