Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you imagine how good life would be if you were born as Chad?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Just imagine all those brutal chadfish experiments being the reality for you. Instead of waking up with dread and suicidal anxiety you wake up with a 10 different messages from different stacies. Every friday night you are excited because you will get laid. You can always relax because you know you are always just a few days from having sex with a stacie. The cashiers will blush around you. Female staff will give you extra attention and care. The pretty flight attendents will flirt with you. All because you were born good looking.
Can you imagine how light life will feel like? You wont be able to help but laugh and feel joy, knowing you are the prize. A sexually attractive valuable human being. If you were gone, multiple stacies would cry their eyes out.

But instead you will face a lifetime of hate, rejection and deep, chronic lonliness until the day you die. Everywhere you go the females will let you know you are worthless human garabe. Your genes will reflect in every interaction with a female. If you were gone, most wouldnt even notice, and all women who did would be relieved you were finally gone.
Your laughs will be filled with pain. Life will always carry a darkness for you.

Massive suifuel reading that. We can imagine all we want... but reality is reality.... We will never be chad.

Cope or Rope

I'd prefer to live the life of any bird that's a predator and has no natural predators. Chad's life sounds boring.

17094403120 d55b63dd35 b 683x1024

I would fuck them all.

I think about this every single day. Every single fucking day for the last 7 years.

The only thing I want in life now is to become at least fucking Chadlite through surgery. I will rope if I don't achieve this because I'm already reaching the end of my tether.

The Chad character presented on this forum is a statistical anomaly. It's like fantasizing about being born with a trust fund.

The most suifuel aspect of knowing about a Chad's life, is that they get everything related to relationships by osmosis. Some Chads I knew just had to fuck foids once, and then this foid would tell her other slut friends about how Chad is super hot and handsome, and they would then directly contact him asking to fuck them as well.
So they also build a massive social circle because they get to know a lot of people by referral, and that includes male friends as well.

All they have to do is existing, and people will talk about them, and how they are this and that, even if they don't have sex they still get a strong looks halo aiding how their personality is perceived.

The most suifuel aspect of knowing about a Chad's life, is that they get everything related to relationships by osmosis. Some Chads I knew just had to fuck foids once, and then this foid would tell her other slut friends about how Chad is super hot and handsome, and they would then directly contact him asking to fuck them as well.
So they also build a massive social circle because they get to know a lot of people by referral, and that includes male friends as well.

All they have to do is existing, and people will talk about them, and how they are this and that, even if they don't have sex they still get a strong looks halo aiding how their personality is perceived.
:feelsrope:

I would fuck them all.
Ya, you and pretty much everyone on here. And yet so many of those same people raging about how they hate Chad.....but would be him if they could....bit of a joke tbh

Ya, you and pretty much everyone on here. And yet so many of those same people raging about how they hate Chad.....but would be him if they could....bit of a joke tbh
They are copers.

I hate them because I ain't them. Nothing wrong with that.

So basically a Chad but as a bird.
Eagles mate for life, so not chad.

Bald eagles, aka Haliaeetus leucocephalus, seem to be models of decorum. The raptors mate for life, unless one partner dies early. Year after year most return to the same nests. Birds in some so-called monogamous species still mate with other partners; bald eagles seem not to.

Bald eagles>humans

yes i imagine every day how amazing my life would be if i was born chad or on tutorial island

When I was born, I should have been named "shit"

They are so privilidged, I can always imagine more and more things I can benefit

Nope. I can pretend I can, but in reality I cannot fathom it. It's those little things you cannot even think of