Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you guys relate to sad music

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
I'm specifically refering to music about breakups and stuff.
I've never had a partner in my whole life yet I can still relate to music about that kind of stuff and feel with it.
Was wondering if it was the same for you guys ?

Lots of times I only listen to songs for the melody or how words sound in conjunction with the melody and the atmospheric vibes, etc. Words don't mean much in most songs, especially the really popular ones they play on the radio.

my dad made me listen to that millions of times when I was young :D
manowar is true metal, if my dad made me listen to manowar as a babby i would not be incel

as long as its not about sex

No not at all. How would I relate to that?

I can relate to this though

idk guys, i've been listening to this lately

Yeah, in measured doses. If I were a normie, I imagine my life would sound more like this:

than this:

Last edited:
Yeah, in measured doses. If I were a normie, I imagine my life would sound more like this:

you just reminded me of this

This is my life rn (not really but i can relate)

Tentimi-foto.jpg

No, its usually from guys about a femoid who left him. I am sure thats sad, but not nearly as sad as never having one to love

I do like some sad songs. Can't relate to the lyrics half the time but I like somber melodies.

I can relate to certain sad songs, but I like empty LDAR songs more

This guy is pure suifuel. He is fucking 17 and already a rich rapper that gets 100 millions of views for his "music". Now he has a contract with a huge record label and can fuck unlimited jailbaits.

This guy is pure suifuel. He is fucking 17 and already a rich rapper that gets 100 millions of views for his "music". Now he has a contract with a huge record label and can fuck unlimited jailbaits.
Kinda inspiring actually.
This could be us.

"""""(((music)))"""""