Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you guys decode this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
"Hotel5oscar"
Can you guys try and figure it out? (It doesnt have to be an insane solution because it might be something pretty random idk) :feelswhere: give it your best please!

Hotel and oscar are both in the NATO phonetic alphabet and they are usually used to create acronyms. For example if one said "Oscar mike" it would translate to "OM" which is a abbreviated version of "on the move" (idk if I explained it that well but just play a older cod and you'll probably get it)

I never heard of the term Hotel 5 oscar but logically it would be, word that starts with a H, 5, and word that starts with O. I don't have enough information to even make a guess as to what the letters mean though so there's my autist analysis of it.

Why? Where did you hear this?

Hotel and oscar are both in the NATO phonetic alphabet and they are usually used to create acronyms. For example if one said "Oscar mike" it would translate to "OM" which is a abbreviated version of "on the move" (idk if I explained it that well but just play a older cod and you'll probably get it)

I never heard of the term Hotel 5 oscar but logically it would be, word that starts with a H, 5, and word that starts with O. I don't have enough information to even make a guess as to what the letters mean though so there's my autist analysis of it.

Why? Where did you hear this?
You are on the right path Vergilcel:bigbrain:

H company, second-in-command, Ordnance

"Hotel5Oscar, Hotel5Oscar ! Engage alien attack at grid ref 1199 !"