Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you grow a beard?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
I can but I don't let it grow past some heavy stubble since I'd probably look like a homeless man if I went outside.

No, I'm a low T soyboy. :feelsohgod:

I'm a sandcel so I become as hairy as a gorilla unless I constantly shave. I look terrible with a beard so I always shave.

Last edited:
a shitty one like this

Yes but i don't look good in a full beard because of my ugly face so i just keep it trimmed

no, some sparse strings of hair, but no, i have average testosterone but i kind of look like.... I cannot, does not matter because i will still be incelated

Yes but it turned from black to brownish/red (low testosterone) and its very thin. It is slowly connecting due to low testosterone. If i had high t id have a full beard by now.

Yes, but a very subpar one

Yes, can grow one pretty easily. But my beard when overgrown looks curly and not straight. So it doesn't look that good. I prefer either a 5'0 clock stubble beard style. Since if I let it grow beyond that, it doesn't look good.

No, I'm a low T soyboy. :feelsohgod:
>no beard
>soyboy trait

literally every soyboy pic on the internet is a pic of a guy with a beard :feelsEhh:

Nope. No one in my family can. Best I can do is a scraggly pedostache and a thin goatee that's mostly white now

>no beard
>soyboy trait

literally every soyboy pic on the internet is a pic of a guy with a beard :feelsEhh:
I thought soyboy was a synonym for a hypogonadic man.

I thought soyboy was a synonym for a hypogonadic man.
body and facial hair has very little dependency on T. even foids can grow beards and body hair :what:

body and facial hair has very little dependency on T. even foids can grow beards and body hair :what:
I don't know about that. It may depend on ethnicity. I barely have any body hair. :feelscomfy:

I don't know about that. It may depend on ethnicity. I barely have any body hair. :feelscomfy:
It's dependent on both hormones and genetics, genetics determine your hair follicles so where hair can actually grow i.e people who can only grow staches vs people with hair between their eyes, testosterone determines if the hair will actually grow there which is why women who start taking test start growing chest and facial hair, they had the follicles but not the hormones.

Only a goatee with moustache like a pedo old man