Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you grow a beard ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Personally ı have a goatee since ı wear glasses and wanna go Gordon Freeman style
But a lot of incels ı see IRL dont have any facial hair or have just a shitty mustache.
And does rubbing garlic/onion to your face make your facial hair grow faster ?

Put a poll so I can be the first voting no

Yes thanks to my curry genes. I also heard you can use shampoo around the mouth area to help grow a beard.

Im a typical canidate for "who cares if youre short and balding? just grow a beard and go to the gym!"
I hate wearing a beard to my bald skull because people think Im a redditor, but its better than having a fully hair-free dickehad

I also heard you can use shampoo around the mouth area to help grow a beard.
curry-tier advice tbh

No, its almost impossible grow a beard at my age

Yes, but as is usual with my genetics: I somehow already had a full-on grey beard at like age 23.

No. If i could I might be normie tier.

No, most I get Is a little hairs under my chin

yeah now i can at 24 but i usually keep a 5o clock (1mm) because i always get zits when i have a beard. dunno why

Yes, I'm a sand nigger.

I have a goatee but I will try to grow a full beard so I can terroristmaxx

Yes. I can grow a beard. I have abundant hair growth everywhere. Except my scalp.

No man i can't, i have tried applying garlic to my chin and cheek area but no results except my face getting red. I just have shitty genetics.

Yeah, I have a beard and try to keep it short and well-groomed, it could be a bit fuller between my ears and chin but looks okay I think.

Lame chinstrap. Tried jihadist beard. Looked like long ballsack hair on face. Failed beard genes as an arab lmao

Almost there, but it still doesnt cover all.

But I am gonna start minox soon, so finally I can benefit from my sandnigger genes to its fullest.

I can’t but minoxidil is slowly changing that

No man i can't, i have tried applying garlic to my chin and cheek area but no results except my face getting red. I just have shitty genetics.
Try looking up minoxidil for beard growth my friend

yea but it grows in patches and looks ugly since i got 4 chins
and a lot of my hair is white even though im in my 30s so i don't like growing it. it looks disgusting
i did have a big wooly beard when i was 15/16 though and a lot of people thought i looked a lot older

Images 16

No just facial pubes. Not like a teen boy, but a manly layer of small pubes

I don't have as much beard as the chad meme but I can grow it conquistador style and it's a decent cope to trim it ngl

iu

It's not complete and patchy I am gonna try minoxmaxxing

That shit sucks man.

Yes, I'm a sand nigger.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Absolutely zero visible facial hair at 18 while guys that are younger than me are sporting goatees, sideburns etc.

If anyone has any facial hair growth advice, I'm absolutely open to hearing it. And no I'm not gonna use minox, I can't risk fucking up my heart for nothing.