Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you get yourself killed without paying money ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I was thinking about it after ı saw video of a man constantly messing with cartels in mexico and screaming ''kill me kill me'' in spanish
He get killed in spot of course.Can you do something like this in other countrys ?
I know where thuggs hang around but most of them dont carry guns and just torture people instead.

you can jump under a train, but other than that I don't think so

i wouldn't risk getting tortured ngl

Sure.

It’s called “suicide by cop”.

Just check out the YouTube channel called “Police Activity” if you want to see various examples of this throughout the channels library of content.

Hire a hit man to shoot you in your sleep

Suicide by Cop is the most simple. It depends where you get hit tho
Headshot is quick and easy. Anywhere else will kill you slowly and painful by bleeding out

wear a KKK robe in a black neighborhood be creative man people get killed every day

Larp as nursing homes and health care/hospital workers seem to be the phrase that pays att.

Yep. All is gotta do is go outside and scream "All women are whores" and in a second a mob full of white knights will beat you to your death.

Death is the only free thing in life