Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you get laid by being an asshole, or "negging"

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Can this guy get laid by "negging" girls?

Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to another person to undermine their confidence and increase their need of the manipulator's approval. The term was coined and prescribed by the pickup artist community, several of whose members have proposed it as an effective method to build attraction.

14328-my-darling-flatheads-asian-flat-top-mullet.jpg

Sure. Just work on your personality.

Doesn't sound effective if you're ugly

Schmuck in photo not really ugly, so maybe could do with right words with right cunt

of course not. In any way personality doesn't make you physically attractive

Go ER and women will worship you

Source: revolutionary new book which will change your life

It's an unbelievable gem. I asked my friends on myspace and nobody has heard of it

This book was a very good read. As I began, I felt as if my eyes were finally being opened. There was this whole world I had never known. The were so many ways to pick up and talk to women that I thought would never work, or never even thought of. I wanted to try them all out, but I felt as if I should finish reading before I set out on my endeavors.
As I read page after page I became more and more interested. I was seeing some of my coworkers in a new light. They acted just like some of the people in this book, some of which I had looked up to. A little more than halfway through, I began to see what direction this book was going in. I am glad I read this book all the way through. I thought that it was women that I was missing in my life. I needed to become a pickup artist, or so I thought. While it is true that women are noticeably absent from my life, that wasn't the source of my emptiness. It was confidence.
It wasn't until the end of book that I realized that I didn't need any fine tuned pickup lines. I needed to just be me, but with more confidence. This book has given me the basic tools I need to start conversations with random strangers, to meet new people, which I had been to afraid to do. So what if they don't like me, the right people for me will. All I need to do is get out there and socialize.
While this book still makes me want to go out and try to pickup women, it's not to become a pickup artist. It's to further myself in every aspect of my life. Women are my vice in life, my weakness, I am afraid of rejection and thusly, afraid of women. If I can overcome my biggest obstacle with confidence, then there is nothing I can't do. Even though Neil Strauss will never know of me and never know how big of an impact his book has had on me, his book has unlocked the door to my future that I can now begin to open. I cannot thank him enough for writing this book. Very highly recommended!

Another one fell for the meme

of course not. In any way personality doesn't make you physically attractive
seems like cope ngl. I'm willing to bet that a lot of posters here could ascend if they went and shot up a school in minecraft

When you try to manipulate and do compliments with malicious intent, Chad just gets laid without thinking

seems like cope ngl. I'm willing to bet that a lot of posters here could ascend if they went and shot up a school in minecraft
yeah but not only by being mere asshole or doing negging, you need to hybristophilia the fuck maxx out of foids by shooting cucks balls with shotgun and feeding them their own blood, killing and mutilating random people and use their intestines to rope the eyewitnesses. And don't forget to bomb every place they've built and live in to turn everything on sight into ashes.

In GTA V

yeah but not only by being mere asshole or doing negging, you need to hybristophilia the fuck maxx out of foids by shooting cucks balls with shotgun and feeding them their own blood, killing and mutilating random people and use their intestines to rope the eyewitnesses. And don't forget to bomb every place they've built and live in to turn everything on sight into ashes.

In GTA V
lold thx, but yes I agree

You're not gonna be manipulating anything if your looks don't back it up. More than back it up really, more like do most of the talking for you.

Sure, just grow seven inches in height, a defined maxilla, ramus, nasal bridge, recessed eyes, full dark hair, better frame ratio and 20kg of muscle mass bro

I feel like some of the psychological manipulation tactics used in PUA might have some influence over female attraction when she’s if she were in the scenario of deciding between two equally PSL matched Chads.

Negging used to work on girls with low self-esteem before the internet. But now every foid can get instant validation just by uploading a picture with her belly hanging off her $9.99 shorts. SMV is what will get you women, any form of game is dead tbh.