Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you get away with almost anything if you're highly NT 9/10 Chad?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Could you go to the park, pull your pants down and shit into a toddlers mouth? And still it will be interpreted as a brave act where you challenge the official norms and them still wanting to fuck you? i remember one Chad getting girls constantly despite having psychotic traits, not a week after he moved to another town he already got a gf.

Could you go to the park, pull your pants down and shit into a toddlers mouth? And still it will be interpreted as a brave act where you challenge the official norms and them still wanting to fuck you? i remember one Chad getting girls constantly despite having psychotic traits, not a week after he moved to another town he already got a gf.
I

Yes. Literally no matter what you do, you'll be seen as innocent.

yes its known that good looks help both genders.. you get the automatic halo effect

some studies also prove it

You'd have to fuck up really hard to get into trouble, and even then you will get many second chances.

You'd have to fuck up really hard to get into trouble, and even then you will get many second chances.
There was a case of some incel who roped on Lookism, his mother confronted his bully but end up fucking the bully and he went mad.

Last edited:
Could you go to the park, pull your pants down and shit into a toddlers mouth? And still it will be interpreted as a brave act where you challenge the official norms and them still wanting to fuck you?
Jeremy Meeks did worse, he beat a kid senseless, almost to death, and is worshipped by foids to this day.

What's a mouthful of shit compared to that?

Now, if you're ugly you run the risk of false allegations merely by standing besides a foid in a bus or in an elevator.

Last edited:
Just ask Trump. Everyone went to jail except him…..

Jeremy Meeks did worse, he beat a kid senseless, almost to death, and is worshipped by foids to this day.
And society still rewards him with fame and money. Other uglier prisoners didn't get any fame.

No matter what Chad does, his smv remains virtually the same. Women will still want to fuck him and many will make excuses for him. Committing horrible crimes can actually BOOST his smv among foids with serious hybristrophilia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back