Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel can you get a blue haired fat white feminist if you're an ethnic in this west?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
fat blue haired pro abortion feminists in the west talk a lot of shit about DIEversity and human rights, they also pretend to be very white hating and hate whites for what they did in the past. do they date ethnics instead? will a feminists that defends the rights of immigrants and shit like dat would date a poor short ethnic?
tbh i doubt that, it's all just words in paper

immigration laws and ethnic rights is just made for ethnic females. western women probably think that ethnic men are ugly and shitty asf and that's why they need to save ethnic women from their men by immigration.

but do they?

my standards:
  • white
  • overweight
  • late twenties
  • tattoos
  • blue haired
  • support abortion
  • BLM
  • smelly
  • has daddy issues
    • tons of makeup
  • drugs and alchool addict
  • glasses
  • oversized clothing and with many colors
  • art student
  • has nose piercings.
  • stupid asf but still manupulative
  • loves jerking off to dead aborted babies
  • smokes cigarettes
  • has 13 or 14 mental illnesses
  • have bad sleep schedule and goes to parties
we probably can share the same lifestyle

Last edited:
Her food bill will be $400 alone every month

Whites who claim to love POC do so BECAUSE they don't have to interact with them.
It's easy to have a rosy picture of niggers that aligns with your libtard ideology if it doesn't get tested by reality.

Huge BBC only

They only support ethnics because they seldom ever deal with them outside of their suburb

no you cant get one because you are 5'6, if you were taller you could try

Yeah if you look like Jeremy Meeks

i run into these same blue/pink/purple haired fat white feminist cunts that you speak of in the SF bay area. everything you described in terms of their characteristics (incl. physical) spot on.

they are truly the worst foids by far.

Also, they only date white men despite being liberal/feminist SJWs.

Twitter 上的Erin-Bug:#colorfulLGBTQ Your local forever alone lesbian  checking in again with her kaleidoscope of colour that has been her hair  these past few years. I'm thinking of going pink next, thoughts?

there's always a polycule for low-tier giga soy white men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back