Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you fit in on dirtydaddies instagram?

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
https://www.instagram.com/dirtydaddies/?hl=en

No?

Too bad.  99.99% of the femoid population will never truly lust after you. You may be able to eventually get into a relationship via hardcore beta orbiting in your social circle but she will always lust after someone better. Alternatively you may find a 00.01% mentally ill femoid that will find you attractive just the way you are, but good luck with that.

Notice how there's not a single CURRY.

It's over

that dude with a husky dog looks like Archer he could pull a really good cosplay

No one on this site fits on there lmao

Obviously

i thought it was a gay site till I clicked on about 10 replies on a picture and it was all female posters,

women are attracted to one type of guy, muscular/lean, chad jaw, clean shaven or very close cropped beard, tall, white/light skin, some chest hair.

i mean you look at a couple of pictures and you've seen everything, the guys are just clones of each other

refmd said:
i thought it was a gay site till I clicked on about 10 replies on a picture and it was all female posters,
women are attracted to one type of guy, muscular/lean, chad jaw, clean shaven or very close cropped beard, tall, white/light skin, some chest hair.
i mean you look at a couple of pictures and you've seen everything, the guys are just clones of each other

meanwhile males are attracted to all types of women lol.

whats funny is that most of the pics have around 10k likes, the only ones with noticeably more (20k+) ALL included the guy being white and his god tier face being clearly shown, the body barely means shit compared to face

The male body is ugly. It's so plain.. don't know why they like it. I'm a chemist, maybe I should try to come up with something that would alter their preferance.

Robinxyz said:
The male body is ugly. It's so plain.. don't know why they like it. I'm a chemist, maybe I should try to come up with something that would alter their preferance.

The male body is perfection (no homo)

looks dont matter guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Robinxyz said:

ur biased because ur straight. heck im straight and even i think that females bodies are boring and ugly, for them they are either ridiculously skinny, normal weight, chubby, and severely obese. 

At least men have more "variety" in body types.

No homo tho.

refmd said:

Because femoids are drones they all truly lust over CHAD.

refmd said:

Yes its rage inducing how there are actual preferences for womens but for males its all the same.

with enough cherrypicking and provided its not a bodyshot I guess I could be some low voted post there.