Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you feel it boyos?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Can you feel it boyos? Covid 21-22 international global lockdowns are coming. I can smell the massive perfusing chaos in the air, how sweet is the smell. I hope massive amounts of chaos devours the entire planet. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaMXeXhW8o8

Last edited:
They said there is another variant. God please i fucking hope we all die.

They said there is another variant. God please i fucking hope we all die.
Only if you got the kikecine and additional booster shots. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If people want to die just get the jab and the six gorillion booster shots that follow, it's a free government service provided by the world governments at present. :feelsEhh::feelsjuice:

Only if you got the kikecine and additional booster shots. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If people want to die just get the jab and the six gorillion booster shots that follow, it's a free government service provided by the world governments at present. :feelsEhh::feelsjuice:
COVID VACCINE?? NAH IM GOOD BRO
MY ROIDER PSYCHOSIS PROTECTS AGAINST ALL PHYSICAL AND INTERDIMENSIONAL THREATS

COVID VACCINE?? NAH IM GOOD BRO
MY ROIDER PSYCHOSIS PROTECTS AGAINST ALL PHYSICAL AND INTERDIMENSIONAL THREATS
Gonesexual 1

@MarquisDeSade It's life fuel tbhngl. Hope that more and more strains spread. :society:

Hoping I catch it and die

It's always teotwawki for someone

It's always teotwawki for someone
I hope this time I'm right, I just want to see the entire world burn. Salt the entire earth and ground man. :feelsEhh:

I want to pepper everything too!
It's a reference to turning the entire world into a pillar of salt, but sure, let's add some pepper too! I want to see this goose entirely cooked for dinner.:feelsEhh:

It's a reference to turning the entire world into a pillar of salt, but sure, let's add some pepper too! :feelsEhh:
I know...

Pepper is a reference to putting lots of holes in it.

Last edited:
Simps are gonna try to wow foids with how many boosters they've had.

Simps are gonna try to wow foids with how many boosters they've had.
Somebody should remake that meme where it reads, "I got my fifth booster shot, mommy, can I have le sex now?" :feelsdevil:
[Simp dog on a leash meme.]:feelshehe:

one of the greatest movies of all time
I never get tired of watching that movie scene, I could watch it thirty times in one hour and still click on it again, the twilight of civilization where humanity destroys itself in a final violent orgy or spectacle where the sins of the earth become revealed towards all, always gives me a pleasing dopamine high. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I never get tired of watching that movie scene, I could watch it thirty times in one hour and still click on it again, the twilight of civilization where humanity destroys itself in a final violent orgy or spectacle, always gives me a pleasing dopamine high. :feelsjuice:
I could watch that whole movie 30 times lol, still funny today

I could watch that whole movie 30 times lol, still funny today
I always get a boner for apocalyptic-themed movies, it's easy to do when you hate or despise humanity as much as I do. I'm sure you can also relate to this. :feelsdevil:

Cool but nothing will happen sadly
I always get a boner for apocalyptic-themed movies, it's easy to do when you hate or despise humanity as much as I do. I'm sure you can also relate to this. :feelsdevil:
based madmaxcel

Cool but nothing will happen sadly

based madmaxcel
Everybody always says that nothing will ever happen, until one day a happening comes when everybody least expects one. :feelsjuice:

Ad24c331b11e6ad12b3e6483d16606ba63e00930c519e5d9f2859689174e64f7 1

First round was nothing, I expect this one to be the same. They should call me when reach black plague levels of crisis.
They can enjoy their lockdowns and lack of goods.