Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you fanthom how much sex the average girl has?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
We are talking about ridiculous amounts. The avrage girl has fucked more times than we have fapped. Their entire lives are basically sex with small breaks for eating, studying, pooping etc. I can't help but feel resentful and envy these people. While they live happy lives full of positivity and happiness we are stuck at perpetual loneliness and virginity. They live while we rot.

Anon said:
We are talking about ridiculous amounts. The avrage girl has fucked more times than we have fapped. Their entire lives are basically sex with samll breaks for eating, studying, pooping etc. I can't help but feel resentful and envy these people. While they live happy lives full of positivity and happiness we are stuck at perpetual loneliness and virginity. They live while we rot.

It will only get worse. I mean you're young and in college and you made 2000 posts in just one month on this board but it was still your own choice. A lot of youngcels here are looksmaxing and actively trying to improve their lives. Soon enough (after graduating) this won't be an option anymore and shitposting on this board won't be a choice, it will be your fate.

modus_coperandi said:
It will only get worse. I mean you're young and in college and you made 2000 posts in just one month on this board but it was still your own choice. A lot of youngcels here are looksmaxing and actively trying to improve their lives. Soon enough (after graduating) this won't be an option anymore and shitposting on this board won't be a choice, it will be your fate.

I'm not in college.

I wish I could a cute innocent girl.

I'm not so jelly of the sex she she gets with chad since I have no attraction for chad but I do feel jelly of how much more easily girls get sex with fellow girls. I'm a lesbian trapped inside a baldcel, shortcel, facecel manlet's body.

"has fucked more times than we have fapped"

https://i.imgur.com/WtX6alH.jpg

WtX6alH.jpghttp:

I'm not that detached from reality yet, so I'm inclined to say, not as much as you probably think.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I wish I could a cute innocent girl.

Same. Same.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm not so jelly of the sex she she gets with chad since I have no attraction for chad but I do feel jelly of how much more easily girls get sex with fellow girls. I'm a lesbian trapped inside a baldcel, shortcel, facecel manlet's body.

Girls have nothing t lose by fucking a girl so they can try it even if they are not super attracted to her

QuantumDummy said:
I'm not that detached from reality yet, so I'm inclined to say, not as much as you probably think.

What do you mean?

Anon said:
Same. Same.

Girls have nothing t lose by fucking a girl so they can try it even if they are not super attracted to her

What do you mean?

I mean I don't think the average girl is having as much sex as you probably think. Though who am I to say, really.

Anon said:
The avrage girl has fucked more times than we have fapped. 

I'll challenge that one. I have a raging sex drive. Ironic.

QuantumDummy said:
I mean I don't think the average girl is having as much sex as you probably think. Though who am I to say, really.

You haven't got a clue. Girls are on their phone all day discussing what kinks to try with their annoying bfs.

At first I disagreed with 'more sex than we have fapped', but likely true. Ones in LTR's will just fuck their bf all weekend and then go cheat on some other guys with the click of a few buttons on their phone.

I don't even think about this shit anymore. Women in the 14-25 range are a different species. Even women 25-30 are weird and women my age are mostly married and look truly awful. The world needs to end quickly.

Anon said:
You haven't got a clue. Girls are on their phone all day discussing what kinks to try with their annoying bfs.

I have somewhat of a clue, seeing as I grew up around women and live with a peabrain stacy sister. I guess I just don't care enough to bother delving into what they do and how they act, besides when its thrown right in my face. Like I said, who am I to say, I don't know enough women to have a real consensus.

Oodar said:
At first I disagreed with 'more sex than we have fapped', but likely true. Ones in LTR's will just fuck their bf all weekend and then go cheat on some other guys with the click of a few buttons on their phone.

I don't even think about this shit anymore. Women in the 14-25 range are a different species. Even women 25-30 are weird and women my age are mostly married and look truly awful. The world needs to end quickly.

Sex is more fulfiling than fap. You can fap 10 times a day for 5 mins each session but she can have sex once a day for 2 hours which is more time than your faps.

QuantumDummy said:
I have somewhat of a clue, seeing as I grew up around women and live with a peabrain stacy sister. I guess I just don't care enough to bother delving into what they do and how they act, besides when its thrown right in my face. Like I said, who am I to say, I don't know enough women to have a real consensus.

Answer me this, if you could have sex anytime you wanted, wouldn't you?

Anon said:
Sex is more fulfiling than fap. You can fap 10 times a day for 5 mins each session but she can have sex once a day for 2 hours which is more time than your faps.

Answer me this, if you could have sex anytime you wanted, wouldn't you?

As a man, yes I would. Or at least do something sexual every day of the week, maybe take a break on Sunday lol.

QuantumDummy said:
As a man, yes I would. Or at least do something sexual every day of the week, maybe take a break on Sunday lol.

Why would a girl not think the same way?

Sex is basically like air to them, they've slept with more people in 1 year than you've talked to in the last 10 years.

I remember someone on inceltears tried to argue that fucking 200 wasn't a large amount of partners.

Minjaze said:
Sex is basically like air to them, they've slept with more people in 1 year than you've talked to in the last 10 years.

I remember someone on inceltears tried to argue that fucking 200 wasn't a large amount of partners.

If they're that slutty, why not have sex with one of us? (Rhetorical question)

Minjaze said:

Not only sex is easy to get it's also better. They cum harder but their orgasms are stronger and they can have more than 1 in one sesssion.

A lot.

I've seen pregnant 17 year old landwhales with their lean and tall boyfriends at the hospital (landwhales giving birth).

Anon said:
Why would a girl not think the same way?

You got me, that's a good point. Believe it or not, I never thought of it that way.

QuantumDummy said:
You got me, that's a good point. Believe it or not, I never thought of it that way.

Everyhting is so simple. This is why I believe that it;s just our looks holding us back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back