Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can you experience 'eenlove at 18-20??? Or does it end at 18?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★
I just turned 18 and I feel so hopeless already and I've known about the blackpill for about 4.5 years now, if I don't experience 'eenlove by 20 I'll probably rope.

I turned 18 like 5 days ago.....but I think it may be already over for us.

I turned 18 like 5 days ago.....but I think it may be already over for us.
Right but if 'eenlove is still possible from 18-20 I'll try my hardest to ascend despite my failos.

Lol you guys are still young. Youngcels must feel like a rock hit them when they realize its over for them at a young age

I just turned 18 and I feel so hopeless already and I've known about the blackpill for about 4.5 years now, if I don't experience 'eenlove by 20 I'll probably rope.
No. College love is all fake

Girl are letting Chad use their pussy since 12-13 (in gta)

No. College love is all fake
God please give me a growth spurt.
200.gif

The first two years of college seems like highschool 2.0 in a way (from what I've heard). If I try hard this year and if I still fail i will ldar and get through my backlog.

teen love isnt real anymore after middle school

Right but if 'eenlove is still possible from 18-20 I'll try my hardest to ascend despite my failos.
I don't think its possible, because by that point you are legally an adult and you've missed on romantic experiences when you were younger. Its also an important milestone in a person's psychological and social development, meaning that if you do not experience teen love, attempting to find love when your older will not end well since you are socially underdeveloped and lack experience (and ugly)

Last edited:
20 is when teen years end, so once you past 20 without teen love you’ve pretty much considered a loser to foids and they can sense if you lack experience so they’ll ditch you quickly.

teen love isnt real anymore after middle school
True but ascending will still relieve pain, being an incel after 20 sounds like soul-crushing hell

being an incel after 20 sounds like soul-crushing hell
It is, im 24 and I literally have no motivation to do anything, even taking a piss in the morning is starting to feel like a chore now.

IT ENDS THE SECOND YOU TURN 20

I don't think its possible, because by that point you are legally an adult and you've missed on romantic experiences when you were younger. Its also an important milestone in a person's psychological and social development, meaning that if you do not experience teen love, attempting to find love when your older will not end well since you are socially underdeveloped and lack experience (and ugly)
I fucked up massively from being a late bloomer couple that with a string of bad luck and moving away = kv at 18. I don't think I'll embrace doomerism just yet considering that even the most nihilistic truecel will feel some comfort from genuinely ascending. Better to be rejected than regret not trying at all. The ratio of roasties to non roasties is 1:5 from 18-20 but after 20 the amount of partners a roastie amasses becomes incalculable.

Yeah im 23 so I'll tell you your teen love ends at 18. It does man
Yeah i think i fully realized it was completely over after 21. Before that age, i was still slightly coping

It is, im 24 and I literally have no motivation to do anything, even taking a piss in the morning is starting to feel like a chore now.
I've thought about roping if I don't feel genuine love by 20. Each year goes by faster than the previous one.
IT ENDS THE SECOND YOU TURN 20
I'll give myself until 21, who knows I might get a random brain tumor that'll make me 6'7 or something...

More like 20, even if you're legally an adult at 18 the brain is still developing (prefrontal cortex, especially) and you're still in your formative years, also your dopamine receptors are still highly sensitive (the key reason why you get less enjoyment out of copes as you grow up : there is less dopamine receptors).

No such thing as teen love. It's a hollywood movie lie. Put down the dark blue pills.

Those supposedly loving teen gfs, what happens to them? Are they really good gfs and then magically become backstabbing whores later? No, dudes were just blue pilled and didn't recognize the signs. She wants to take a break, etc. I'll wager that the female cheating rate for first boyfriends is over 90%. They just got away with it because dudes weren't clued in yet.

I remember how retarded and redpilled I was at that age lol. It doesn't get better

I'd say that it ends at 16-17. I mean, at least for me that was when I realized I wasnt a kid anymore, maybe it was because I started working who cares. I'd say that if you have to ask that question is because it is not possible anymore. It is hard I know brother, I am 18 myself. We missed teen love and probably got some kind of brain damage because of it.

Lol you guys are still young. Youngcels must feel like a rock hit them when they realize its over for them at a young age
I was blackpilled halfway through my senior year of high school I wanted to die and I couldn't be bothered to do shit every day I was in Neet mode