Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you ever get some validation inhere?

Can you ever get some validation and support inhere?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Referring to the events that occurred to me this week, I wonder if there is some form of validation and support you can get from other Incels on this site, especially for those who suffer from loneliness but not only?

Only chads get true validation from foids, support from others incels?

Yeah sure, why not?
*pats in the back* there you go buddy, it's over anyway

We r destined to liva a life of loneliness and misery the least we can do is support each other Images 1

We r destined to liva a life of loneliness and misery the least we can do is support each other
Totally. At least, we should be together and try to unite inhere instead of fighting each other, which is all but too common.

Totally. At least, we should be together and try to unite inhere instead of fighting each other, which is all but too common.
We fight each other because we r free thinker humanbeings and not brain less robots like the sjws

We fight each other because we r free thinker humanbeings and not brain less robots like the sjws
Ok, I think what you have in mind is people having different opinions, I'm ok with it as long as there is some self-control and respect in it, otherwise we're just like animals. But, what I mean false accusations and hatred can sometimes escalate very quickly. That's totally opposite to what you said above "the least we can do is support each other".

You can get validation, but only from people who really don't care about looks (men only) and only for actually useful skills.

Ok, I think what you have in mind is people having different opinions, I'm ok with it as long as there is some self-control and respect in it. But, what I mean false accusations and hatred can sometimes escalate very quickly. That's totally opposite to what you said above "the least we can do is support each other".
Yes I disagree with u but I still support u

In the end, we are men. Men who are closer than brothers still scrap and tease each other. It's our nature, masculine love will always have an edge.

Yeah I think you can. I’m a pretty lonely person so this is about all the social interaction I get. I like talking to my incel bros. It helps me and I hope it helps them.

Yeah I think you can. I’m a pretty lonely person so this is about all the social interaction I get. I like talking to my incel bros. It helps me and I hope it helps them.
I'm a very lonely person, I almost don't have any social interactions.

I admire you, how do you manage to write so many posts in such a short time? I couldn't tbh.

I have no friends irl so you guys are my only interaction with other people most of the time.

It all depends on wether or not users like what you're saying

You trying to get that obscure rank?
I’m not actively trying to get it but I am kinda jealous of ritalin’s rainbow stars tbh.

Don’t tell him I said that

I’m NEET and bored so it’s not like I have anything better to do..
I'm NEET (well, at the moment) and bored as well, but I still can't write that much.

And, still I got many hatred responses, not even getting 1'000 posts. Which honestly, don't push me to write more.

I'm NEET (well, at the moment) and bored as well, but I still can't write that much.

And, still I got many hatred responses, not even getting 1'000 posts. Which honestly, don't push me to write more.
Why do you get hate bro?

You can get validation, but only from people who really don't care about looks (men only) and only for actually useful skills.

Yes, I have plenty of useful skills, still can't get much of validation.

We're all ugly here. Most of us are mentally ill. Alot of us lonely.

No one else is seeking group support therapy.

Cop

We're all ugly here. Most of us are mentally ill. Alot of us lonely.

No one else is seeking group support therapy.

Cop
"No one else"?
Do you think "seeking group support therapy" would be a good thing for us?

Posting and being here is therapy. There is nothing else that can help.
Ok, but posting and not receiving validation, but hatred instead, is the worse "therapy".

If you are a cop you deserve hatred
Haha, and you still continue with this BS. Is this a joke, actually? If it's, it's a bad one tbh

some men care about looks, it matters in high school

Yea. I feel the brotherhood tbh.

Why do you give so much of a shit about what others think of you? Validation doesn’t mean anything if you have to squeeze it out of someone like you’re doing right now, and it shouldn’t be valued like a precious stone either, no matter what. If you really do want people to like you then stop bitching incessantly. Like you, I have no friends, on incels.is or in real life, but that shouldn’t matter. I suggest you get a new avi for a fresh start, most people remember who members are solely by their avi

@NEETAndTidy @RegisterUserName

Honestly dude why do you need validation from us? 99% of the forum doesnt give a fuck about anyone in general.

Referring to the events that occurred to me this week, I wonder if there is some form of validation and support you can get from other Incels on this site, especially for those who suffer from loneliness but not only?

Sure bro. Send me a message and i'll listen

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH I got kicked from a stream

Validation, no, support, yes.

Yes, unless you believe height plays a role in anything

What happened to you?