Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you even imagine what the generation after Gen Z will be like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I was just thinking about this. With the constant hypergamy, insults and programs against men how will Gen Z grow up like and what will the generation that comes after be like? Because all the normie teens I see get insulted and rejected by girls so I think it's going to be really bad. Of course this assuming women won't abort most of their kids.

Generation cuck

Ironically the generarion after is gen alpha

The next is generation Alpha, I'd hate to be an Alpha incel. :feelsrope:

Ironically the generarion after is gen alpha
That name could go both ways. It could ironically be the most beta generation so far or it could be the generation that changes things for the better.

i wont be around to find out

Will probably end up as actual slaves to women.

Nah I seriously can’t imagine it will be hell from the start. I wrote a suicide note at 8 years old, so, I cant imagine how hellish life will be for the next generation after me.

I was just thinking about this. With the constant hypergamy, insults and programs against men how will Gen Z grow up like and what will the generation that comes after be like? Because all the normie teens I see get insulted and rejected by girls so I think it's going to be really bad. Of course this assuming women won't abort most of their kids.
idk, most people here got massively shit on or ignored by their parents and family
don't ignore that factor

the next generation will be massively split between those who are left in the dust, and they will be even worse off and more insane than us
...and those whose parents noticed and REACTED to the changes in the sexual marketplace, giving their sons every boost possible

i've said before that i've already noticed this as early as 5-6 years ago, seeing zoomers who's parents are working extremely hard to offer them every opportunity possible to statusmax and visibilitymax, with expensive hobbies, shitloads of pocket money, organizing giant birthday parties, whatever, they barely have time to fucking breathe

Last edited:
I don't wanna sound too selfish, but i honestly don't give a shit. Since no matter how they will turn out, it won't change anything for my life. I won't get back my lost teenage years, which i had to spend in complete Isolation. I just hope for an asteroid to kill us all.

idk, most people here got massively shit on or ignored by their parents and family
don't ignore that factor

the next generation will be massively split between those who are left in the dust, and they will be even worse off and more insane than us
...and those whose parents noticed and REACTED to the changes in the sexual marketplace, giving their sons every boost possible

i've said before that i've already noticed this as early as 5-6 years ago, seeing zoomers who's parents are working extremely hard to offer them every opportunity possible to statusmax and visibilitymax, with expensive hobbies, shitloads of pocket money, organizing giant birthday parties, whatever, they barely have time to fucking breathe
Those seem to be the lucky ones. Most zoomers I know are raised by single mothers or divorced parents. The amount of kids with a stepfather is astonishing.

will have to try with 12 year old lolis because 13 year olds will already be instagram slutmaxxed :feelsbadman:

A horrific mixture of Joker + Falling Down + Demolition Man + A Clockwork Orange + Lord of the Flies + The Purge series + Mad Max + Brave New World + 1984 + Apocalypse Now + The Handmaid's Tale (except in reverse ie with heterosexual white men "mostly" being the persecuted and targeted ones, though "based" non white heterosexual men may get attacked too by the ZOG/Communist/Dystopian/Totalitarian/Authoritarian radical feminist, politically correct system for standing up against it's evil at some point as well) etc, etc.

Hopefully The Turner Diaries and Hunter by Andrew Macdonald a.k.a Dr. William Pierce appears as the solution to the above totally unhealthy equation and restores order and sanity to the world brought to chaos and confusion by Jews.

Last edited:
I wonder how bad the beta gen will be.

I reckon they'll just be completely and utterly docile, like a foreign, almost Japanese tier generation of cuck. They won't ask for anything or act out of line. Zoomers are like the last result of SJW cancer mixed with the natural male inability to adapt, every one of them is either hidden away on forums or just the standard model for them, a cookie cutter, bright YoutTube-thumbnail tier mass-produced shit copy of the next. "Generation Alpha" is a brilliant name though for what will actually be Generation Omega.

retarded like every generation in the last century

Imagine what Generation Mog will be like

They will have millenial/zoomer parents so i can only imagine how cucked these kids will be

There is no generation after generation z. Everyone born in the 21st century will be a foid worshiping sissy. No way anyone will be able to distinguish a 2005 born from a 2050 born

I reckon they'll just be completely and utterly docile, like a foreign, almost Japanese tier generation of cuck. They won't ask for anything or act out of line. Zoomers are like the last result of SJW cancer mixed with the natural male inability to adapt, every one of them is either hidden away on forums or just the standard model for them, a cookie cutter, bright YoutTube-thumbnail tier mass-produced shit copy of the next. "Generation Alpha" is a brilliant name though for what will actually be Generation Omega.

The world is gonna end after z

Generation END

I've seen this among Millennials and Zoomers too

Those seem to be the lucky ones. Most zoomers I know are raised by single mothers or divorced parents. The amount of kids with a stepfather is astonishing.

very true, then again the reason for a lot of those destroyed families is people, mostly foids, trying to get the best deal possible, many are definitely trying to get rich or die trying, and they'll pass that benefit on to their sons

I've seen this among Millennials and Zoomers too

it's actually pretty standard for rich families to do this, it's only poor to middle class families that cope by thinking "the boy will figure it out, eventually" and not investing anything

will have to try with 12 year old lolis because 13 year olds will already be instagram slutmaxxed :feelsbadman:

:feels:

There is no generation after generation z. Everyone born in the 21st century will be a foid worshiping sissy. No way anyone will be able to distinguish a 2005 born from a 2050 born
22nd century when?

it's actually pretty standard for rich families to do this, it's only poor to middle class families that cope by thinking "the boy will figure it out, eventually" and not investing anything
My parents are upper middle class. They were supportive yet restrictive, so a combination of both.

don't ignore that factor

If I had a son I'd spend thousands of bucks to give him GH to make him tall.

Generation Over :feelsrope:

don't ignore that factor

Gen z will do a full blown split between gigachads , incel/mgtows and cucks

It will be Gen Der Flewid.

Gen z will do a full blown split between gigachads , incel/mgtows and cucks
I hope the cucks group will shrink more and more until there's barely any left.

if it turns out to be a pattern:
millenials: bluepill generation
gen z: redpill
gen A/omega: blackpill generation

Non existent hopefully.

I can imagine