Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you defend yourself ?

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
Can you defend yourself physically from criminals, thugs, bullies and other physically violent folks ? I have utmost confidence in my capability to avoid harm and defend myself against any and all foes. I have already done so several times. Everytime my blows made a bullies eyes water up as a child and young teen the teachers would PUNISH ME INSTEAD for simply DEFENDING MYSELF. This is the biggest thing I would be afraid of incase I ever faced aggression from anyone. As Inkwells most of us loners and as such we don't have the social standing to protect us from bullies. It is acceptable to harass or alienate us since we aren't part of a normie group anyway. I feel like people expect incels/loners to just take the bullying and not fight back. If you fight back you are crazy/psyscho/insane person.

As an adult the threat of physical violence has obviously been reduced greatly but I still wonder if I will ever need to physically defend myself against another man ever.

i am not violent. mrmissmrs agent

I most likely can’t

I would stab them in the head or throw a brick in their head or start kicking them in the ribs and knees

No I was beaten up by a group of normies in high school

Can you defend yourself physically from criminals, thugs, bullies and other physically violent folks ? I have utmost confidence in my capability to avoid harm and defend myself against any and all foes. I have already done so several times. Everytime my blows made a bullies eyes water up as a child and young teen the teachers would PUNISH ME INSTEAD for simply DEFENDING MYSELF. This is the biggest thing I would be afraid of incase I ever faced aggression from anyone. As Inkwells most of us loners and as such we don't have the social standing to protect us from bullies. It is acceptable to harass or alienate us since we aren't part of a normie group anyway. I feel like people expect incels/loners to just take the bullying and not fight back. If you fight back you are crazy/psyscho/insane person.

As an adult the threat of physical violence has obviously been reduced greatly but I still wonder if I will ever need to physically defend myself against another man ever.
not really

don't need to, im protected by divine heavenly force

1v1, yes.
1v2, maybe.

1v2+ is fiction only

If I get into a fight, I'll make sure the nigger becomes disabled before I die.

yes, i was doing boxing like 2 years before, i think i can defend my self and others. but i never gonna start a fight, just defense

I just like watching the lights go out of there eyes

Easily. People are unpredictable, but it seems every normie has a single trick someone taught them when they were under 18, but they are usually hopelessly unable to set it up or use it effectively. Most common is the big right haymaker, followed by football tackle.
1v1, yes.
1v2, maybe.

1v2+ is fiction only
1v2 works if you get the jump on one and end him before the other can do anything. Then it's just just 1v1 past that point. Multi-opponent challenges in various martial arts always restrict what the attackers can do to the point that they're not really threats anymore. They might be so limited in what they do that they're completely predictable. So definitely fiction.
yes, i was doing boxing like 2 years before, i think i can defend my self and others. but i never gonna start a fight, just defense
I crosstrained at a boxing gym and it's really, really limiting. I'd really consider expanding your toolkit. You're still way ahead of normies though.

I'm never been attacked or even challenged to a fight.

Maybe because I'm 6'0" (higher with shoes), 240 lbs., and live in Miami where most of the thugs are short hispanics (like 5'8")

I always wanted to get into a fight. But I'm not a bully and nobody every bullied me.

No. Especially when I don't see it coming.

Though I recall a report of a big, burly guy who held a door for a little old lady in a small shop. He thought she was harmless and had no reason to fear her. She was demented and thought he was her ex-son-in-law. While he had his back turned, she pulled a knife from her pure and drove it into his back (stabbed in the back, literally).

Moral of the story is that if someone really wants to do you harm, and you're not even aware of it, ANYONE can pose a threat. People like us have to be extra vigilant because we're so hated, even when we don't realize just how much others hate us.

I've never been in a fight, nobody takes me seriously, so no.
I'm a fairly big guy as well, but have zero muscle mass.

No. Especially when I don't see it coming.

Though I recall a report of a big, burly guy who held a door for a little old lady in a small shop. He thought she was harmless and had no reason to fear her. She was demented and thought he was her ex-son-in-law. While he had his back turned, she pulled a knife from her pure and drove it into his back (stabbed in the back, literally).

Moral of the story is that if someone really wants to do you harm, and you're not even aware of it, ANYONE can pose a threat. People like us have to be extra vigilant because we're so hated, even when we don't realize just how much others hate us.
Get a pocket knife or something, a lot of criminals see Incels as weak and likely target us over a good looking person or a Woman.

I've never been in a fight, nobody takes me seriously, so no.
I'm a fairly big guy as well, but have zero muscle mass.
You may have zero apparent muscles, but if you're a big guy, you're definitely stronger than average.

a lot of criminals see Incels as weak and likely target us over a good looking person or a Woman
They also see us as poor, for once the anti-halo effect is useful.

idk, if i had a weapon, i definitely defend myself from group of normgroids

Get a pocket knife or something, a lot of criminals see Incels as weak and likely target us over a good looking person or a Woman.
I'm actually thinking about getting a Byrna non-lethal gun that shoots pellets before they make them illegal. But it's still royally fucked up how evil normies can be.

Not just evil, but selectively evil. Unlike the crazies who attack anyone and everyone, these people have restraint with most, but prey on us and show us their true selves.

im an animal with my bare hands in a defense situation

I can't really fight so I carry a knife with me all the time. It's the best option I have when it comes to defending myself.

a Violent Chad stands 0 chance against the AR-15 (In a real life self defense scenario)

Can confirm. And they're always genuinely surprised when you counter them effortlessly :feelsokman:
They've spent so much time imagining throwing it and the laws of physics bending to guarantee it connects. Maybe some fireworks and champagne in the background, too.

Nope, my head is too big to protect myself from punches

Yes, I did gymcelling and Brazilian jiu jitsu in the past.

I already defended myself verbally by being angry but never fought tbh

I'm not very physically intimidating but I have pretty good reflexes. I have been attacked in the street a couple of times in my life and I was pretty good at dodging their punches, they may have just been shitty fighters though.

Yes all I need is a weapon