Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you create anything worthwhile?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've made multiple posts in the past how I WANT to create something, but I can't because I have no interests, energy, attention span etc...

But really, I realize that I actually CAN'T create anything, and couldn't even if I overcame the crippling lack of energy or motivation.

I realize it's stupid and defeatist to say such a thing when you've never actually tried your best and given it all you've got. After all, not many people are great at something right away, you have to work at it and then you slowly get good. But there's some things you just know. Sometimes you know if you truly suck at something and are hopeless, and in my case that's pretty much everything.

I've made multiple posts in the past how I WANT to create something, but I can't because I have no interests, energy, attention span etc...

But really, I realize that I actually CAN'T create anything, and couldn't even if I overcame the crippling lack of energy or motivation.

I realize it's stupid and defeatist to say such a thing when you've never actually tried your best and given it all you've got. After all, not many people are great at something right away, you have to work at it and then you slowly get good. But there's some things you just know. Sometimes you know if you truly suck at something and are hopeless, and in my case that's pretty much everything.
I've made a couple of films in the past but lately I have no motivation

I wouldn't know where to begin

I wouldn't know where to begin
That was the problem I've outlined in the past - I lack any interests whatsoever, despite trying hard to find anything to be interested in. So I can't even direct my efforts into a direction.

But that's just bullshit I think, I must've realized I suck so that's why I didn't try. If I were good at anything I would've done something about it and I would've been interested.

Have you tried using your computer to create something?

The normoids destroyed any potential for creativity along with my happiness. My heart is embittered. All of my imagination is spent on envisioning the ways existence may cease.

That was the problem I've outlined in the past - I lack any interests whatsoever, despite trying hard to find anything to be interested in. So I can't even direct my efforts into a direction.

But that's just bullshit I think, I must've realized I suck so that's why I didn't try. If I were good at anything I would've done something about it and I would've been interested.
Same I cant find anything to motivate me anymore. Just do what's necessary and LDAR

just make sure no one in society benefits from this, especially not foids

Ive made music and sold a few beats online

I want to create great music, but I can't.

I can cook dinner, that’s about it.

No. I'm sometimes able to come creatively use things that other people made. Like coming up with fun shit to do in GTA V. But I'm not much of a creator.

brutal blackpill:
if you haven't started with whatever you want to become good at during your early childhood (under 13) you will never be good at it and/or you will never have the time to become good at it. I'm 21 and i just started learning programming for fun a few months ago (java mainly) and i can feel that if i wanted to create anything good or just get a job from it i would need atleast like 4 years of experience ngl and i don't even see me living 4 more years :feelshaha:

I used to be an artist. Was starting to get kinda good before I quit due to depression.

I was never the creative type so the only thing I can create is headaches for other people when they tell me how annoying I am to be around. I will leave behind absolutely nothing of value when I'm dead.

Last edited: