Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you cook?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I can make quite good steaks and pasta ngl. Cooking and foods are nice copes when you’re deprived of sex.

Nah I suck at cooking

I live by my own since 16, with the love for food and wine AND i'm italian in Italy. Without any false humbleness: i would put your local chef in shame.

Yes, i finished a culinary course at the hotel.

yez

ismoke weed and then cook moztly repeat chicken breazt fillet with fried eggz , salad and rice

Cooking iz one of the bezt copez ever :smonk:

I live by my own since 16, with the love for food and wine AND i'm italian in Italy. Without any false humbleness: i would put your local chef in shame.
Based guy. What are your favorite pasta dishes? I like Carbonara.

I'm a horrible cook, but I used to make good cakes and desserts. I lost some of my cooking skills.

Based guy. What are your favorite pasta dishes? I like Carbonara.
I like to say "my favourite dish is the dish i crave today". Obviously, as a roman, i can make Carbonara and Amatriciana blindfolded and with hands tied.

i unironically making Ramen now, love asian food. Might post a pic, i usually never do these foid things, i don't have social medias nor anybody to share my skills... i dunno, i'm not even good with pics

EDIT: fuck it, here's the Ramen, i'm gon eat, it's 1:10pm here, lunch time brocels!

View: https://imgur.com/a/4bo3xhE

Last edited:
I like to say "my favourite dish is the dish i crave today". Obviously, as a roman, i can make Carbonara and Amatriciana blindfolded and with hands tied.

i unironically making Ramen now, love asian food. Might post a pic, i usually never do these foid things, i don't have social medias nor anybody to share my skills... i dunno, i'm not even good with pics

EDIT: fuck it, here's the Ramen, i'm gon eat, it's 1:10pm here, lunch time brocels!

damn you made that? lookz tazty af , enjoy !

Sounds like you're a proper Italian to me :yes: :feelsthink:

The noodles looks good (I'm quite a picky eater).

Anyways, enjoy your lunch.

CAZZO TY KURVOOO FUCKING ITALIAN FILTHY UGLY POVERTY GYPSY FUCK YOUR SHIT EATING POOR FAMILY!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
What are you saying?

Very little. Eating tasty food can be a good cope though

Yes since I work as a cook.No one ever complained about my cooking skills.

Yes since I work as a cook.No one ever complained about my cooking skills.
Very nice job if you enjoy the culinary arts. You may also piss in a foid client’s dish (in a video game, kek)

Very nice job if you enjoy the culinary arts. You may also piss in a foid client’s dish (in a video game, kek)
That's something very bad men.Only cumming in food is allowed here.(of course as a substitute when we don't have mayonnaise only)

I can cook a few basic dishes.

It's alot cheaper than eating out. I usually make enough food to cover me for 2-3 days.

Can you cuck?

I can clock. Quite good. But I only cook food I can't buy.

Just basic shit

I can cook a decent basic meal(chicken w rice, steak & broccoli and potatoes, salmon etc) but I wanna learn to cook more.

can you make pasta burn my mouth? i like spicy foodz very much

i can cook better than filthy foids.

Yes had to learn since I was 14 because mom was always wageslaving and would come home after midnight. At first I could only make basic things like spaghetti but now I find it easy to just buy some raw ingredients and seasoning and make a stew or pan fried meal.

I also bake sourdough bread because literally all the bread at the store is jewish poison.

I do cook but my food taste bad. I always put too much salt or over cooking my food.

Plenty of free foods here, so I cook. McDonald’s is a luxury for me.

I do cook but my food taste bad. I always put too much salt or over cooking my food.
Bro tip use course kosher/sea salt. It's easier to gauge how much you use, and tastes better anyway. Even with my bread I use unsalted butter and sprinkle salt so it tastes like a pretzel. And for overcooking try to cook on lower heats, I never go over medium.

can you make pasta burn my mouth? i like spicy foodz very much
Google "pasta all'arrabbiata", use the quantity and the type of chili you like more and boom, done. Here's your tongue burning pasta mate.

Google "pasta all'arrabbiata", use the quantity and the type of chili you like more and boom, done. Here's your tongue burning pasta mate.
Looks tasty, thanks