Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you connect with normies?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Can you have a genuine, enjoyable group-chat with a bunch of normies? Do you share their interests or personalities?

I’m personally usually quiet in social settings, because I feel like anything I’d say would be uninteresting to them. I also don’t enjoy their type of gloating humor, which mainly consists of gossiping and putting people down behind their backs. The pace of their conversations also tend to progress too rapidly, and they constantly change subjects.

Autism-traits I guess :feelsbadman:

Depends on what it’s about

Normies don’t even consider me a human how can I connect with them

Normies and I are on entirely different realms from each other, we have absolutely zero common ground and even though I’m neurotypical I i find it extremely difficult to connect with them in any meaningful way

there are old normies who are very lonely and will put up with autists tbh. plus because they are old they tend to have less cringe ideas and a lot of them are honestly not very judgmental and just want to chill. I tend to only get along with +50/60 year olds at this point ngl.

I can fake it enough to blend in with normies. "Ugly guy confidence" - I am so subhuman, I have nothing to lose.

No, i get bored really fast

Can you have a genuine, enjoyable group-chat with a bunch of normies? Do you share their interests or personalities?

I’m personally usually quiet in social settings, because I feel like anything I’d say would be uninteresting to them. I also don’t enjoy their type of gloating humor, which mainly consists of gossiping and putting people down behind their backs. The pace of their conversations also tend to progress too rapidly, and they constantly change subjects.

Autism-traits I guess :feelsbadman:
fuck no, just listening to them talk about having sex or the local sports team angers me deeply. I would just prefer if conversations start at an 11 in terms of controversy and move down from there.

I'm too ugly and slow for that.

I used to not be able to, but I can successfully larp as one now

in fact, due to having to learn and study social squares from square 0 and mimicking upper tier and chad social circle behaviors, I legit have better social skills than the majority of normies now

it can be done, but it legit takes years

i've been socially isolated for too long

They are so rude and disgusting.
They turn everything personal like they try to humiliate you and show that they are superior to you.

tbh this forum here has been the most chill and connected I have seen in myself.

Saad
I hate having conversations with normies who have had hot girls validate them and fuck them.

there are old normies who are very lonely and will put up with autists tbh. plus because they are old they tend to have less cringe ideas and a lot of them are honestly not very judgmental and just want to chill. I tend to only get along with +50/60 year olds at this point ngl.
Absolutely, I find it much easier to speak with boomers

No, I have difficulty keeping my hatred underneath a Facade when I am in public/class. The shit they talk about is just so pathetically boring.