Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you boyos give me a list of Incels.co/.me/.is users that got busted by the feds?

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
If the feds bust me I rope

@SergeantIncel

just ask sgt j from records faggot
18852.jpg
iu

I got a feeling that I’m on a watch list but I’m doing nothing illegal. No one is taking away my freedom of speech.

Well, it wasn't a LARP, but I very much doubt anything happened other than his mother finding out about his posting and taking him to a police station because she thinks he's apart of some extremist shit. I would bet my life that what didn't happen was that the feds tracked him down and confronted him; it was almost certainly his mother or whatever just reporting him and then no further action being taken. Just lol at retards and fearmongerers

Well, it wasn't a LARP, but I very much doubt anything happened other than his mother finding out about his posting and taking him to a police station because she thinks he's apart of some extremist shit. I would bet my life that what didn't happen was that the feds tracked him down and confronted him; it was almost certainly his mother or whatever just reporting him and then no further action being taken. Just lol at retards and fearmongerers
I know sejia in person and I can guarentee that the feds told his mother. They were watching him on the site for quite some time and didn't like what he was posting. Because I am his friend they are probably watching me aswell

I think you are right, I have a very high doubt that the feds would track anyone down...

I know sejia in person and I can guarentee that the feds told his mother. They were watching him on the site for quite some time and didn't like what he was posting. Because I am his friend they are probably watching me aswell
Elab. How do you know that the feds told his mother and that they were tracking him?

Elab. How do you know that the feds told his mother and that they were tracking him?
I was at his place when he told me. He told me that they had been watching since day one and didn't like what he was posting. He also told me if I were to go onto the site under his lan he would get in shit from the feds

I was at his place when he told me
Oh, so you two are irl buddies.
He told me that they had been watching since day one and didn't like what he was posting.
Sounds like bullshit. Not saying he's lying, but likely being played by the cops to scare him. After all, he's still young and easily frightened, and/or his mother didn't want him to lose trust in her. It's not like he's gonna be very convinced if they're like "oh, well, your mum said that you were on this site."

Well, anyways, you can believe whatever you like, but I'm calling bullshit on the whole "we could be at risk thing" at some stage in the production line, if that be he himself, his mother, the cops or whatever