Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you bench your bodyweight?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
if not

start gymcelling

your upper body is too weak

no i cant even bench half of that

What is the point of making my upper body strong?

I am a 5'2" curry with a 2/10 face btw.

Of course. That would be some light warmup.

I'm 160 lbs. When I used to work out I got my 1 rep max to 205. I've been lazy and haven't worked out in months so I doubt I can do it anymore.

I'm not a coping gymcel

I'm 160 lbs. When I used to work out I got my 1 rep max to 205. I've been lazy and haven't worked out in months so I doubt I can do it anymore.

very good

Only if women cared I'd still be powercoping.

You are on roids so...

FUCK OFF

I could do that without roids, too, so what's your point?

Doing your own body weight for reps in the OHP, now that's impressive.

I can only lift 10% of it (I weigh around 50kg)

I can but I'm light as shit

very good
Thanks. I'm trying to get back into it. Ran a mile yesterday and did a few pull ups and push ups yesterday. My mile time is still good for my standards (8 min). Gonna start lifting soon. Gymcelling might not get you girls because it makes you feel mildly euphoric.

benching bodyweight is not impressive

it's the first milestone but many people can't do it

benching bodyweight is not impressive

it's the first milestone but many people can't do it

I cant bench for shit

also gymcelling is cope

Not currently

Lmao, that's easy.

I used to be able to. I weighed 150 and repped 220..but that was years ago :(

Max weight I ever did was 275, tbh I probably could have hit 280-285, but it was with improper form.

With good form (Ass on bench) my ax is probably between 245-255.

i havent lifted in months, there answer to your question is no OP

My test levels are too low to accomplish that

If you can't it's beyond over lol. Might as well become a trap.

If you can't it's beyond over lol. Might as well become a trap.

Not really lmao, nobody cares how much you bench. I've seen guys skinnier than me get girls and I'm only like 130 lbs.

I used to. But now? Of course not.

Yes, as long as you're at a healthy weight and not a land whale it's easy.

Do you gymcel? You'd probably have good strength with all the rage you've built up.
Nah never taken it seriously but I'm naturally strong.

Not really lmao, nobody cares how much you bench. I've seen guys skinnier than me get girls and I'm only like 130 lbs.
Well I wasn't thinking in terms of getting females, it's just one of those things the average man is supposed to be able to do or else he might as well be a female.

Well I wasn't thinking in terms of getting females, it's just one of those things the average man is supposed to be able to do or else he might as well be a female.

Well considering males are completely different from femoids, I wouldn't think so. Take for example Tesla, man didn't lift a single weight in his life yet he achieved more than any of us ever will. Just because you can't bench an arbitrary number doesn't make you any less of a man.

Well considering males are completely different from femoids, I wouldn't think so. Take for example Tesla, man didn't lift a single weight in his life yet he achieved more than any of us ever will. Just because you can't bench an arbitrary number doesn't make you any less of a man.
Shhhhh...let him cope

I'm not talking about societal expectations dude

I'm not talking about societal expectations dude

It doesn't matter, a male is a male if it has a Y chromosome. Anything else is just societal expectations (like expecting every male to be a jacked strongman).

I could barley do 10 push ups and when I run for more than a minute I get exhausted. All this because of low testosterone and probably high estrogen too.

Not even close, but i can do 10 pull-ups in a row.

Is it better to do less reps+Heavier weights or more reps+lighter weights if I want to bring my bench up

sure brah

when i come and slap you and you faint

you will be chained to the bench

Why would you come up to @VLÖ and slap? Why are you talking like a dumb infant? How old are you?

Tesla was a pussy bitch incel

im like 5'11 and about 149-155? my weight fluctuates so much it's ridiculous

when i used to wrestle in high school at like 18 i could bench 1 plate+20s on each side (so like 175) for like 14+ reps, never went beyond that. could do the dumbbell shoulder presses with 65 pounds, i could literally do 22 pullups with perfect form and about 60-70 pushups, but i kinda had to be like that or else i would get completely fucked on the mat.

could probably still do it now

Yeah I can rep my bw for 9-10. I wouldn't say everyone should be able to do it though. You're not low t because you can't bench your bw when you never set foot in a gym before