Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you believe this is actually our reality

Foreheadcel

Foreheadcel

Banned
-
We only get one life to live and we actually have to spend it at the bottom of the genetic barrel. No family, no children, no loving wife, no one to share all your 1000's of little day-to-day stories/ adventures with, no girlfriend, no first date, no love, nothing. No one to share in your pain and trust you with theirs. No one to share in your triumphs and excitedly tell you about theirs.
My friend read me a letter he had written to his gf for her birthday. The depth of understanding and emotion between two people in an LTR is indescribable and sublime. It is laughable for anyone to suggest we can achieve the same level of happiness and fulfillment by just pursuing our hobbies until we're fucking 80. (incelswithouthate)

The depth of understanding and emotion between two people in an LTR is indescribable and sublime. It is laughable for anyone to suggest we can achieve the same level of happiness and fulfillment by just pursuing our hobbies until we're fucking 80.
Fuck this bluepilled bullshit tbh .
All that matters in a relationship is LOOKS , money and status .
All that Love talk is just manipulation to control the other person into staying monogamous .
The better you look , the more youll be loved .
Maybe you can achieve the same level of happiness with the right philosophy and good copes tbh ,
but you have to make a real effort and think outside the box .
Your brain is hardwired to perceive
the Sexual Act as the Magnum Opus of Life in a sense , so its really hard to beat that hormone rush .

Fuck this bluepilled bullshit tbh .
All that matters in a relationship is LOOKS , money and status .
All that Love talk is just manipulation to control the other person into staying monogamous .
The better you look , the more youll be loved .
this. @Foreheadcel I know nothing about your friend and his gf, but I can guarantee they're at least normie lvls of beauty, and she probably isn't his looksmatch

I refuse to believe this is my real body. Soon I'm going to wake up from this nightmare as tall and handsome chad with huge cock. Any day now.

Reminder that even the most redundant of animals in the animal kingdom live more fulfilling lives than the average incel, this includes insects. Your life is literally more insignificant than an insect, yes you. Being denied your only purpose in life, all because of inferior genetics.

Last edited:
Reminder that even the most redundant of animals in the animal kingdom live more fulfilling lives than the average incel, this includes insects. Your life is literally more insignificant than an insect, yes you. Being denied your only purpose in life, all because of inferior genetics.
Damn, that one was pretty brutal suifuel... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It doesn't matter in the end our lives are short and our suffering will some day end compared to age of the universe and our planet it's like 1 sec.
better to be born rat who had sex, children and were eating trash from garbage bins than human incel who eats well and doing looksmaxing whole life in hope to get laid and being loved at least once in his life

It doesn't matter in the end our lives are short and our suffering will some day end compared to age of the universe and our planet it's like 1 sec.
Tenor

but it's true our lives doesn't mean shit your genes won't even be there after few hundred years
yeah, guys it doesn't matter since we'll eventually die so just live a shit cucked life guys! JFL

yeah, guys it doesn't matter since we'll eventually die so just live a shit cucked life guys! JFL
either accept it or keep coping for real that you will get laid some day

The spiritual pain is beyond words.

I feel that I'd be a lot happier if I didn't have sexual urges tbh, at least I can drastically reduce them through fapping, but it's not a complete relief. It's funny because when you think about it, aside from chronic pain, everything else that our bodies prod us to either seek out or avoid will eventually kill us if left alone, yet with sexual urges we just have to suffer though it. Perhaps it gets better eventually, but that doesn't resolve any of the psychological damage built up after years of rejection, ostracism, and isolation.

Your not entitled to a girlfriend, friends, social ife and popularity. Yiu have to earn it sweetie.

I don't have the descriptive powers necessary to describe how existentially dreadful the incel condition is, we came into existence, trapped in a meat prison that's difficult to leave early, just to suffer. Our lives are like rigged arcade games that no matter how hard you try you just can't win.

This is a nightmare and I'm waiting to wake up

I refuse to believe this is my real body. Soon I'm going to wake up from this nightmare as tall and handsome chad with huge cock. Any day now.
That's exactly how I feel too. My existence is a bad dream and every day I hope I will finally wake up.

Are chad profile pics allowed?

I don't have the descriptive powers necessary to describe how existentially dreadful the incel condition is, we came into existence, trapped in a meat prison that's difficult to leave early, just to suffer. Our lives are like rigged arcade games that no matter how hard you try you just can't win.

It's so fucking over for us. It's time to give up.