Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can you believe holes take birth control pills just so Chads can go raw on their pussy

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Those pills are know for their unwanted side effects. Nausea, headaches, migraines, boobs tenderness and the most common one - weight gain. The average weight gain is around 5 pounds within 6 to 12 months of use. And almost every hole I've seen on Insta or Twitter complaints about how those pills are making them depressed.

And yet they take it. Why? Just so they won't have to stop Chad in the middle of the foreplay and ask him to get a condom. They don't want to give Chad the impression that they are rejecting his seed by asking him to cum in a rubber. Birth controls were basically invented to show how much holes worship Chads.

And if I were the one fucking them, they would throw the pills out of the window, ask me put on 10 condoms and Jeremy Meeks face fask and then allow me to fuck them in the starfish position for 30 seconds. FUCKING WHORES.

Also the birth control (((somehow))) ends up in our water supply.

hmmm I wonder who did this...
Jew

Everything for Chad.

And it fucks up their hormones quite badly that even when they stop their future kid can be retatded

It’s for cramps muh soggy knee stick inkel!
192B7EAA BCBB 49B9 80E5 6FFDEB326B02

And there is still no birth control for males. Dispite the female pill being made almost 80 years ago.
Want to know why? Big farmas don't like the idea of other medical companies taking 50% of the market.

And women don't like the idea of men being in control. Poking a hole in a condom is easy, not so much for pills.

why would u want men to take contraceptives? no meds is without side effects. i rather foids have to take pills
There have been many cases of men being forced to pay up for child support, despite them being raped.

Even statutory rape:

why would u want men to take contraceptives? no meds is without side effects. i rather foids have to take pills
Because men have no reproductive rights.

But not like it's an incel problem either way.

anyone else also hate the obvious lie that they take birth control for “other reasons” that never actually make sense ?

Male contraceptive = ugly face

And there is still no birth control for males. Dispite the female pill being made almost 80 years ago.
Want to know why? Big farmas don't like the idea of other medical companies taking 50% of the market.

And women don't like the idea of men being in control. Poking a hole in a condom is easy, not so much for pills.
Fucking gynocentric society

Nah.. The Becky's want to get preggo with superior sperm

They don't take the pills

Then single mom forces us to beta buxxx thru gubbermint

It's a hell of a hoax boyos

Nah.. The Becky's want to get preggo with superior sperm

They don't take the pills

Then single mom forces us to beta buxxx thru gubbermint

It's a hell of a hoax boyos
This also. One of their tactics to force subhumans to raise Chad's offspring.

Foids know birth control pills don't prevent STD's. So every foid who takes birth control pills is essentially admitting she is willing to risk contracting an STD to get creampied by Chad.

Its fucked up when you think about it. Foids think the risk of dying from AIDS does not outweigh the experience of having Chad creampie them. They'll even take birth control pill even if they aren't dating Chad, just on the chance of a random encounter with one. They'll just keep eating the pills and experiencing all the side effects just so that the one night when Chad wants to fuck, they can let him blow his load inside her instead of using a condom.

I used to think the same. The fact that, even if we ascend, women will never feel comfortable letting you cum inside her is appalling.

Foids know birth control pills don't prevent STD's. So every foid who takes birth control pills is essentially admitting she is willing to risk contracting an STD to get creampied by Chad.

Its fucked up when you think about it. Foids think the risk of dying from AIDS does not outweigh the experience of having Chad creampie them. They'll even take birth control pill even if they aren't dating Chad, just on the chance of a random encounter with one.
They'll go to any length to please Chad, doesn't matter if they die of AIDS.
They'll just keep eating the pills and experiencing all the side effects just so that the one night when Chad wants to fuck, they can let him blow his load inside her instead of using a condom.
Absolutely brutal. Anything for Chad.

Those pills are know for their unwanted side effects. Nausea, headaches, migraines, boobs tenderness and the most common one - weight gain. The average weight gain is around 5 pounds within 6 to 12 months of use. And almost every hole I've seen on Insta or Twitter complaints about how those pills are making them depressed.

And yet they take it. Why? Just so they won't have to stop Chad in the middle of the foreplay and ask him to get a condom. They don't want to give Chad the impression that they are rejecting his seed by asking him to cum in a rubber. Birth controls were basically invented to show how much holes worship Chads.

And if I were the one fucking them, they would throw the pills out of the window, ask me put on 10 condoms and Jeremy Meeks face fask and then allow me to fuck them in the starfish position for 30 seconds. FUCKING WHORES.
If a foid actually makes you do that, and I can foresee it in not too distant future, then that foid is fucking based

And it fucks up their hormones quite badly that even when they stop their future kid can be retatded
tell me more about this. Does foids really fuck up their children a shit ton by taking birth control pills?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back