Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you become incel after having sex?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's suppose this:
-Guy is a normie and has had sex and girlfriend let's say at 16
-2 years later he has a horrible car accident and his face is deformed forever
-Everyone hates him and from now one he can never have sex again or even kiss a girl
-He learns how it feels to get rejected, absorbs the blackpill and becomes an incel

What do you think?

He at least got to experience something most us never will

It can.
Incel= involuntary celibate
And he can definitely go ER.

Yes but only in a case of an accident.

Of course.

That men from your example is 100 times more incel than a young pretty boy who never approached a foid in his life.
Yes but only in a case of an accident.
You don't need to suffer an accident to have your looks decrease in a way that brings you from "barely doable" to incel tier.

I myself am an example of that, I was a 4.5-5/10 at my prime, now, with acne scars, balding and older, I'm definitely sub4. I didn't ascend, but that could have happened.

In the most extreme examples like that, sure.
But as a blanket statement I say that a person who has had sex isn't an incel, because 100% of users here who have had sex before and use this excuse of "But things changed bro!!!" had nothing happen to them except the passing of time.

Catfishman for example tries to claim to be incel because he only fucked 30+ girls years ago (2013-2014 or some time like that fairly recently) and therefore "it doesn't count!!!"
FaceandLMS tried to claim to be incel because he fucked one """fat""" foid years ago, but again, nothing happened to him except the passing of time, if anything he looks better due to surgeries and gymcelling,
Faceandlms
but apparently she "doesn't count!"
Weed tries to claim he's an incel because he had sex with one "fat" foid (Despite never approaching a femoid in his life) and once again, nothing happened except for the passing of time. Hell, he's only 19, but once again "It doesn't count!!!"
Weed2

So yeah, someone can theoretically have had sex before but still be incel, but 99.9999% of the time they are not incel, like all of the above mentioned examples, who I don't consider incels but try to use the "it doesn't count" excuse.

Yes you can. Multiple threads and posts on this already.

Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.

They can’t be truecel but incel? Sure.

Yes, but getting love in your youth is so vital so even though he's an incel he could very well look back at a happy life which many of us can not.

In the most extreme examples like that, sure.
But as a blanket statement I say that a person who has had sex isn't an incel, because 100% of users here who have had sex before and use this excuse of "But things changed bro!!!" had nothing happen to them except the passing of time.

Catfishman for example tries to claim to be incel because he only fucked 30+ girls years ago (2013-2014 or some time like that fairly recently) and therefore "it doesn't count!!!"
FaceandLMS tried to claim to be incel because he fucked one """fat""" foid years ago, but again, nothing happened to him except the passing of time, if anything he looks better due to surgeries and gymcelling,View attachment 57306 but apparently she "doesn't count!"
Weed tries to claim he's an incel because he had sex with one "fat" foid (Despite never approaching a femoid in his life) and once again, nothing happened except for the passing of time. Hell, he's only 19, but once again "It doesn't count!!!" View attachment 57307

So yeah, someone can theoretically have had sex before but still be incel, but 99.9999% of the time they are not incel, like all of the above mentioned examples, who I don't consider incels but try to use the "it doesn't count" excuse.

If I had his looks I’d be rolling in pussy and wouldn’t even know what black pill is.

Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.

Wholeheartedly agree. I feel sometimes the truecels in this forum dismiss those whose inceldom is not as extreme as theirs.

Wholeheartedly agree. I feel sometimes the truecels in this forum dismiss those whose inceldom is not as extreme as theirs.
Kek, I just copy-pasted it from the rules.

I think the truecels hate the lesser incels because they are jealous of them. Imagine 2 slaves, 1 carries 50kg sacks all day while the other carries 75kg sacks, if the 1st complained the 2nd would be angry because his job is worse, while in reality both have the same issues and should stick together.

Last edited:
Yes through circumstance

If once had legit sex from foid who desired you, you can't be truecel incel.

No.
If you traveled a lot in your youth and don't travel now, you still have the experiences.
If you were a star athlete in college and crap now, you still carry that honor of being a star athlete, winning for your college team.
If you're an astronaut and go to the moon, even once, you will always be an astronaut.
If you were the Chess Champion if the world, 40 years ago, you are still considered as a chess champion.
If you win gold at the Olympics, 40 years ago, those medals never tarnish.

yes bro the answer is obvious

Autism diagnosis

No how the fuck would that classify as incel , pretty sure he'd get lots of bitches from the news coverage who would pity fuck him just look at the whores who have sex with disabled people for brownie points.