Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be too tall for foids?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Let's say you're 6'8. Will you be more attractive than a 6'4 man? At some point there has to be too much height. Right?

With the right frame, face and muscle size. No.

6'5 is the cutoff point. Then no one cares as most women are 5'2-5'7

personally I think 6'0-6'4 is the best height to be for a male

6’2-6’5 is the ideal height imo.

It was already proven that there is no diminishing returns on height. Taller is always better

It was already proven that there is no diminishing returns on height. Taller is always better
Well there is definitely diminishing returns, one inch at 5'5 to 5'6 is much more valuable than 6'6 to 6'7 but it will never turn to being something bad.

No bro, the only thing that could end you is frame. You can't be tall and a lanket bro

You have to be tall like Teutobochus. He was 25 feet tall. If you are not that tall, it is over.

Foids r like children, they always want more.

One brutal mogging and it is enough for foids attraction to fall down to 0.

Let's say you're 6'8. Will you be more attractive than a 6'4 man? At some point there has to be too much height. Right?
7'4, i think most foids would avoid a guy that tall

You have to be tall like Teutobochus. He was 25 feet tall. If you are not that tall, it is over.
What if i am 80 feet tall? can i still hit the gym brutally?

7'4, i think most foids would avoid a guy that tall

if you were that height tall foids (5'10 +) would give their left leg to date you

6’8 means you better have a Chad physique and/or face.

bigger is better for foids.

As long as your frame and skull are proportional, there is no such thing as too tall

Enter angus macaskill. 7’9”, normal growth, no pituitary tumors or anything; just a scaled up human.. 7 foot 9 and still not too tall because he has a proportional frame and skull.

6’2-6’5 is the ideal height imo.
you must not have gotten the memo in euro land of the giants 6'2 and 6'3 isnt anything you gotta be like 6'6 there lol.