Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you be short and be a chad?

put a 6'2 dude next to zac efron and he will look like a kid.

Chad'let' is an oxymoron.
Only with at least 7/10 face
Bullshit, you can't be short and chad. "short chad" is an oxymoron.
Chadlet exist
They don't.
Maybe she has some dominance fetish where she likes small guys to feel dominant.
NAWALT bro!
Incredibly beautiful, good hair, sexy voice, perfect personality, no autism or other mental disorders, perfect bone structure, rich and popular but manlet. Nothing prevents it from being chad.
BUT MANLET. You said it yourself. What a brainlet you are.
Yes definetly, its all about face and a reasonable height. As long as youre not below 5'6" or something in the US but have a chad face youll slay.
The question was that whether you could be called chad while being short.

I'd say that this dude is pretty chad for a midget

He could kick all of our asses ngl

Megacope, he looks like a compensating manlet.
I think you guys overestimate height.
You can be large, but still an incel.
Face ist more important.
I think you're the one underestimating height. Check my signature.
i mean if the blackpill is correct then it follows that face >height so i guess its possible
"face>height" is a cope made by insecure tallfags, check my signature.
probably a reddit betabux, but there's actually chadlets out there, they just get mogged by actual chads from time to time, but obviously their life is worth living
Face gets uglier as you age and you lose your hair, height stays mostly stable. Quit this "chadlet" nonsense. "Chadlet" is an oxymoron.
Johnny Depp and Jean Claud Van Damme are Chad and they are very short (5'9)
Average is NOT short.
You're still taller than her. Holes don't care of height as long as you are taller than holes even by 2 inches.
COPE. GIGACOPE. Why do you think 1,50m dwarfs reject 1,80m guys?
Zac Efron?
Tom Cruise?
Zac effron is not short and tom cruise is barely short. Plus they are both worldwide famous millionaires (fame betabuxxers). Extreme cope.
This:
put a 6'2 dude next to zac efron and he will look like a kid.

No, you cannot.

Next.

The shortcel Chad must have some other qualifier to ascend, and any negative attribute beyond his manletism can make or break him. A statusmaxxed, chad-faced, full head of hair having, toned, WHITE 5'6" manlet MIGHT have a chance. Anything less and its OVER, unless he's willing to noodlewhoremaxx.

No, look at Brad Pitt, barefoot he cannot get to 5'10" anymore , so even with Brad Pitt face,
a man may only be a Brad /Chadlite if you are not at least around 6' tall.

The shortcel Chad must have some other qualifier to ascend, and any negative attribute beyond his manletism can make or break him. A statusmaxxed, chad-faced, full head of hair having, toned, WHITE 5'6" manlet MIGHT have a chance. Anything less and its OVER, unless he's willing to noodlewhoremaxx.
You cannot be short and chad, period. If you think otherwise you're a coping tallfag who's jealous.

there are members here who think 5'11-5'10 is short but with attractive head those guys are getting pussy.

You can be average height and Chad, as that's what one of my friends is. As for short, I don't know. Never seen it myself.