Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you be short and be a chad?

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
Just saw this meme while digging memes, do you think this is fake? I mean I thought heightpill was real for everyone? Ro

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574376919233.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574376919233.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 616
define "short" tbh.

Impossible, the highest a short man can reach is chadlite.

Height is one of the key essentials to being Chad.

One in a million.

Cliffs: Just approach her bro!

Yes, I know a chad who is 160cm, but also incredible intelligent, army officer, and insane self confident. He got his first gf at 16.

Forgot to add that he also was my bully at highschool, despite me beeing taller than him.:reeeeee:

Last edited:
Yes, I know a chad who is 160cm, but also incredible intelligent, army officer, and insane self confident. He got his first gf at 16.

Forgot to add that he also was my bully at highschool, despite me beeing taller than him.:reeeeee:
So when does heightpill really apply?

Only with at least 7/10 face

Chadlet exist

One in a million.

Cliffs: Just approach her bro!
This.

We're not like the phaggots on IT, why tunnel vision and focus on exceptions to the rule?

For any sample size large enough, to the hypothesis you are investigating, there shall ALWAYS be outliers.

you can be a chad in a group of incels, but real chads will mog you and show their dominant masculinity around u. they'll tower over u and u can do nothing to stop their bullying.

So when does heightpill really apply?
Hightpill definitely is a thing, but there are fare more important things. Intelligence, bone structure, self confidence, low inhib, wealth, NT, good genetics in general.

you can be a chad in a group of incels, but real chads will mog you and show their dominant masculinity around u. they'll tower over u and u can do nothing to stop their bullying.
I wonder what could be my life if I was one "alpha chad" like a chad for the chad
Hightpill definitely is a thing, but there are fare more important things. Intelligence, bone structure, self confidence, low inhib, wealth, NT, good genetics in general.
Yes but in blackpill is there a pill that can not be balanced by anything else? Like some ultimate curse?

Maybe she has some dominance fetish where she likes small guys to feel dominant.

Absolutely not. Height is crucial for everything in life

Incredibly beautiful, good hair, sexy voice, perfect personality, no autism or other mental disorders, perfect bone structure, rich and popular but manlet. Nothing prevents it from being chad.

In 2019, no. 30-40 years ago maybe

My manlet friend with 1.65m and GL face fucked girls taller than him

NO! The cut-off is 6'0" ,PERIOD

Height is overrated. Face is by far the most important.
Most well known chads arn't the tallest ones, the biggest chads are the ones with good faces.

Yes definetly, its all about face and a reasonable height. As long as youre not below 5'6" or something in the US but have a chad face youll slay.

Based!!!

I'd say that this dude is pretty chad for a midget

He could kick all of our asses ngl

No.

Just like you can't be chad with a micro penis.

I think you guys overestimate height.
You can be large, but still an incel.
Face ist more important.

Just saw this meme while digging memes, do you think this is fake? I mean I thought heightpill was real for everyone? Ro
i mean if the blackpill is correct then it follows that face >height so i guess its possible

Zac Efron?
Tom Cruise?

He is perfect, as a friend

probably a reddit betabux, but there's actually chadlets out there, they just get mogged by actual chads from time to time, but obviously their life is worth living

Depends on how short. Peter Dinklage would be giga chad if he wasn't a midget.

It depends on the location to be honest, a chad in my country at my height might be able to ascend with ethnic females but not with native Dutch females because they’re so tall.

Johnny Depp and Jean Claud Van Damme are Chad and they are very short (5'9)

My brother is of chad material even though I slighty mog him at 5’7 he has good facial structure and frame he also has the normie attitude

You're still taller than her. Holes don't care of height as long as you are taller than holes even by 2 inches.