Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be redpilled without being incel?

PsychoReptile

PsychoReptile

Greycel
Is it possinle without being incel EVER. If someone was an incel in past he will still possess our lore, but if someone never was an incel and never started thinking about the way foids live and our society works..... This person has no reason to think about it, so is it possible?

Chad’s life is a huge red pill for him. They’re redpilled by default.

Even if you find a chad that doesn’t know the truth of female nature, I’m sure you can teach it to him.

Do you mean blackpilled instead of Incel? Chads can be redpilled and blackpilled imo

There is an associate of our family that everyone brushes off as being crazy for all of her conspiracy talk, she talks about the effects of estrogen, jewish people, the illuminati, etc. If she were male she would be an incel.

I'd say the redpill is for Chadlites who are nonconfident and don't put themselves out there originally tbh. They only have issues before the redpill because they didn't really spend time with women and they keep to themselves. Once they get out there (no matter how they act usually. As long as they spend time with a foid they are good) they start getting laid. Incels will never get anything from redpill game since they aren't attractive enough for it to work.

There is an associate of our family that everyone brushes off as being crazy for all of her conspiracy talk, she talks about the effects of estrogen, jewish people, the illuminati, etc. If she were male she would be an incel.
tfw no alex jones gf

yeah if you’re chad and read this stuff and accept it you’re red/black pilled, and you are now in an ever better position because you know you can abuse your “powers” (looks)

Do you mean blackpilled instead of Incel? Chads can be redpilled and blackpilled imo
I think you can undestand the foids, you can be even disgusted by their logic but keep fuckin them anyway.

I think you can undestand the foids, you can be even disgusted by their logic but keep fuckin them anyway.
Most Chad's hate women unlike IT wants you believe. They treat women just as bad as any Incel does.

Beating women
Pump and dump
Manipulation of women for sex

Chads are based but I hate em :forcedsmile:

yeah if you’re chad and read this stuff and accept it you’re red/black pilled, and you are now in an ever better position because you know you can abuse your “powers” (looks)
Most Chad's hate women unlike IT wants you believe. They treat women just as bad as any Incel does.

Beating women
Pump and dump
Manipulation of women for sex

Chads are based but I hate em :forcedsmile:
Dam, looks like we both know how womans work.... So we'r both redpilled. Kinda funny and dumb lol. Only "normies" are cucks.

Chads are often blackpilled. Just listen to gigatyrone rappers.

Yea, I know a few guys into it.