Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you be incel at 7ft tall?

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
Unless if you're severly crippled, i dont know about this. Like take Yao Ming for an example, he has a truecel face but he can still get white supermodel stacies with his height and fame. But if he did not have fame, would he considered an incel in western standards,or would he still slay in the dating market by being 7'6 alone?. Which brings me to my question, if youre not famous or statusmaxxed and have an ugly truecels face but youre like 7'3, can you still be an incel?

Retarded thread i'm not gonna reply.

Depends.
Who knows.
Who cares.

You can't even be incel at 6ft tall, let alone 7ft tall.

Truecel

This is how I (5'11) feel everyday.
I'm 5'6.
Your height doesn't qualify you for manletism.
You can be incel for other reasons but your height isn't your problem.

Last edited:
No you buffoon Gaycel. At that height you're so tall women can't even see your face anyways :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this is a serious question since at 7ft tall you can be freakishly tall and way too tall for foids. At best you need to search for a foid whos freakishly tall as well like 6'2.

this is a serious question since at 7ft tall you can be freakishly tall and way too tall for foids. At best you need to search for a foid whos freakishly tall as well like 6'2.
There is no such thing as too tall.
They want to be lolis fuckdolls thrown around.
When you see 5 foot nothing goblinas with 6 foot + aryan chads you see the reality for what it is : the man wants to fuck lolis and the girl want to be thrown around like an ragdoll.

That's a stupid height to have unless ur a basketball or volleyball player. height like that for a non athlete is a huge failo.vast majority of women would be scared of him. and women see ugly tall guys as huge piece of shit so dude would most likely be an incel.

That's a stupid height to have unless ur a basketball or volleyball player. height like that for a non athlete is a huge failo.vast majority of women would be scared of him. and women see ugly tall guys as huge piece of shit so dude would most likely be an incel.
^^^

If you are extremely neurotic with severe social anxiety then you could be a male model and still in theory be an incel.

沒聽過這種人

At that height she will never saw your face.Justbeskyscrapertheory is legit

As long as the 7footer is not disabled or crippled.

Being disabled, crippled or terminally sick will turn anyone Incel. It will turn chad into an Incel overnight.

Maybe, but all he has to do is find the sub-set of females with a "tall fetish" (as in hyper-fixated on height even compared to other femoids, disregarding freakish levels of height) and anyone 7ft+ would find their niche that way.

There are no females with a short fetish.

7ft is in the freak territory, bro, you'll be seen as just a big ogre if you're face has below average appearence at that height IMO.

You’d be considered a dateable height for 6-7ft girls which is a pretty untouched market so that’s an advantage. So yeah I’d say unless you’re crippled probably extremely unlikely

Unless if you're severly crippled, i dont know about this. Like take Yao Ming for an example, he has a truecel face but he can still get white supermodel stacies with his height and fame. But if he did not have fame, would he considered an incel in western standards,or would he still slay in the dating market by being 7'6 alone?. Which brings me to my question, if youre not famous or statusmaxxed and have an ugly truecels face but youre like 7'3, can you still be an incel?
Bro if you are 5’11 then GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM THERE IS NO SUCH A THING CALLED TALL