Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can you be an incel and still alpha?

charylz

charylz

Greycel
I imagine in prison there is incel guys that are very aggressive and alpha. Is it strictly looks? I now honestly don't believe being alpha counts, it's only if you are attractive than it is good.

> trp bs

Mocking

Incel and alpha are diametric opposites

You can be alpha while you're say, ugly or something like that, it's called naive stupidity.

Yeah of course

How am I wrong? I've met very aggressive scary people that get any girls. I'm just saying I've been trying years to be alpha and I think all this time is wasted, it doesn't help if you don't fit a certain type.

Hey You

There is no such thing as alpha unless you're a fucking western animal.

You can be assertive, cutthroat, and still a good person.

It is rare but I am an alpha incel :feelsokman:

It doesnt makes sense bec. if you cant use your alpha abilities you will turn to a douchebag.

yeah for example, say a kid who rolled with a bad crowd gets incarcerated at 16. Hes never had sex but he's thrown into a prison. When he comes out in say 5-10 years, he's cold and hard with face tattoos but he's still incel.

Alpha = GENETIC TRAIT, not that bullshit that PUA's and reddit redpillers talk about.

Being an alpha or not has NOTHING to do with personality, its about face, height and frame.

Alpha = GENETIC SUPERIOR MALE, males which naturally attract woman, that is, tyrones, changs, chads and chadlites.

Have this in mind, always.

I heard the only way to a incel become alpha is to go ER

Last edited:
In redpill terms you can be alpha and still be ugly with no GF.

Attractive = Alpha
Ugly = Beta