Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you ban my account?

S

sievinen88

Banned
-
100% - nookt
Asking for mods to ban my account. Came to see what kind of forum this is but it isn't my cup of tea.

If you cannot handle the bitter truth of the blackpill, it is purely on you; freedom of speech is a strongly held value here, so content that may offend or shock you will not in fact be removed or deleted to your sensitive tastes, though you're free to debate it... :feelsUgh:

Either way, the current subjugation and brutal discrimination against subhumans through modern hypergamy, foid privilege, and the daily mistreatment/contempt held for us by most continues to thrive, no matter how much you decide to delude yourself into the bluepill or leave this forum; that is, of course, if you're not just another obsessed ITcoper/foid wishing to screenshot this to show how obviously radical us hateful inkwells are. :feelskek:

1. You can see the forum without making an account.
  2. What did you expect? Wonder what he put in the forum signup explanation / story shit.