Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you actually get rich off of Bitcoin?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Seeing all these people on 4chan stating how crypto has netted them a fair amount. Wondering if it’s worth it.

only if ur high iq high motivation for life

Maybe, a little too late for that now.

If you're going to start, always take smaller risks.

Not if you are a lowiq brainlet like me.

no, but you can from other coins.

Seeing all these people on 4chan stating how crypto has netted them a fair amount. Wondering if it’s worth it.

btw the 4channers larp

Beats me.

I'm ignorant af when it comes to these things.

If you bought a dozen of them when they were first introduced yeah. Now not so much.

It's over for cryptocels right now.

if you can guess the next coin to go to the moon you can

for example Ethereum was around $1 in early 2016 - Today its $800+ US

If anyone has good guesses of the next Ethereum or bitcoin please share

no, but you can from other coins.

If you can understand the technology and read the whitepapers, you can snipe undervalued cryptos with low market cap that can easily 10x when marketed correctly and the technology is implemented.

If it nets you $30000000000 but you cant cash out then are you really a billionaire?

You can get rich by either creating a pump and dump group and getting people under you or running one of those referral 1% daily returns scams