Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can women love men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
During my Redpill phase, I remember watching a video by Turd Flinging Monkey entitled She Will Never Love You, which gave an interesting explanation as to why women will never love men. Hint: resources.

After stumbling on the Blackpill, I'm not sure what to think about it. On one hand, it's true that women don't love beta providers, but I'm not fully convinced that women can't love men whom they are attracted to.

If a woman wants to marry you, live with you, have sex with you, possibly have children with you, take care of you, travel with you, talk to you, and spend the rest of her life with you—that's pretty much what love is, right? And we've seen countless examples of women sacrificing themselves for their good-looking boyfriends, have we not?

Perhaps the Redpillers were wrong about women's love. They don't love beta providers, but could certainly fall in love with good-looking men. Heck, I would even go so far as to say that women could fall in love with average men depending on the circumstances.

What do you say?

No.

Women are incapable of feeling love for anything but themselves and their own interests.

During my Redpill phase, I remember watching a video by Turd Flinging Monkey entitled She Will Never Love You, which gave an interesting explanation as to why women will never love men. Hint: resources.

After stumbling on the Blackpill, I'm not sure what to think about it. On one hand, it's true that women don't love beta providers, but I'm not fully convinced that women can't love men whom they are attracted to.

If a woman wants to marry you, live with you, have sex with you, possibly have children with you, take care of you, travel with you, talk to you, and spend the rest of her life with you—that's pretty much what love is, right? And we've seen countless examples of women sacrificing themselves for their good-looking boyfriends, have we not?

Perhaps the Redpillers were wrong about women's love. They don't love beta providers, but could certainly fall in love with good-looking men. Heck, I would even go so far as to say that women could fall in love with average men depending on the circumstances.

What do you say?
they'll only feel love for chad

Women can’t even love themselves. They are not capable of love

they'll only feel true genuine love for men they're sexually attracted to, which is chad only

You cannot use the terms "love" and "woman" together. It won't mean any thing unless in negative form.
wrong = a woman loves this man.
correct = a woman doesn't love this man.

In the off case women could actually possibly love a man its 100% certain that they could only love a Chad.

No not even got Chad at best she feels lust but not love.