Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can whites get away with having autism?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The worst thing in the world is being ethnic, after that it's being a manlet (which usually comes with being ethnic), and after that it's being autistic. I know an autistic white guy and I don't think I can ever imagine him with a female. What do you think, can the white man's superior genes make up for autism?

From what I've seen, no way unless they're 7/10 at least

No man. I wouldn’t be here and have nearly 20k posts if we could.

Autism is a death sentence for all races.

No, I wouldn’t say so.

what most of you don't understand is that incel traits completely BREAK someone. Whether demi-god, white, or ethnic, if a man has an ugly face or a short height, autist etc he is incel no matter what

Being a white chad makes up for virtually every flaw imaginable, you don't even have to speak to get laid

In the sympathy department, sure. Take a look at Kent, Oreo man, all those black guys on that one channel. All Aspergers to the core. Mostly they get told to man up and have have meme worthy jokes made about them.

Sperg ass whites on the other hand are "cute" and "special". "oh my he doesn't look autistic!" "He should work for NASA tee hee!" Check the comments on this prick out for example:

There are exceptions to everything I just said and sorry for not touching on sperg ethnics, I don't know so much about them.

Autism is death

You have to be attractive enough for women to go out of their way to want to have sex with you and end up doing all of the work. Grabbing your ass, flirting with you, making everything obvious as fuck and, after not being repulsed by your obvious neurological deficit somehow, finally having sex with you. Unless you are Chad-tier I don't see it happening.

usually they get pity from foids but ethnics ones are either mocked or left alone

No. Unless they go for some 4'9 SEA foid @t Philippines.

Autism is a death sentence, race doesn't matter.
No. Unless they go for some 4'9 SEA foid @t Philippines.
They would still reject them. That SEA thing is a pure meme.

Can you think of anything worse than looking like this?
E0xQm9R.jpg

No. Autism is like a 3 point SMV drop. Maybe if you’re white the drop is only like 2 but still it’s nigh impossible to get away with.

No.

In fact, autism is pretty much the only sure-fire social death sentence for average and even above average-looking people. Any other abnormality--whether it be an addictive personality, laziness, low IQ, family issues, etc--can be overcome, but autism guarantees you'll be forever ostracized by normies.

There's just no way to cover up autism. Being white doesn't change this.

It's why so many parents are terrified of having their children vaccinated; they don't want to take any chances on their kids being socially excommunicated for life.

Last edited: