Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can we stop using the low iq AMERITARD Imperial system...

WhiteShariaNow

WhiteShariaNow

Brb, writing my manifesto boyos
★★
Why are we doing this? Why are all you eurocels, ricecels, currycels and blackcels using this retarded ass measurement system.
The metric system is superior in every way and makes sense for gods sake.
Only a low IQ brainlet would come up with the idea to measure height in fkn foot...

Come on guys, we all know most americans are stupid and low iq. We should not have to submit to this shit.:woke::woke::woke:
If they can't use their brains to learn this simple shit they should be put to death:feelsbaton:

america is superior br0

America has Trump, who feminists hate. We are in fucking control.

America has Trump, who feminists hate. We are in fucking control.

Agreed, once the rest of you euros uncuck yourselves we'll start using your system.

In a few years the europeans are going to start using an arabic/african measurement system.

I used to hate on the american system too. But then I realized the most rational thing is to get familiar with it. So I no longer have problems with it.

just do maths bro

Fuck the metric system nigga

Its the higher IQ system

Think about it this way, when youre converting from one unit to another in the gay euro metric system you just multiply or divide by 10, that not only makes no sense but it doesnt help you exercise your brain either youre just mindlessly moving the decimal around

Meanwhile when using the superior imperial system you have to think about what youre doing, so youre exercising your memory as well as math skills while at the same time error checking because you are not just mindlessly moving the decimal around

Remember that mars rover we lost in 1998 or 1999, that was all on Europe

Its the higher IQ system

Think about it this way, when youre converting from one unit to another in the gay euro metric system you just multiply or divide by 10, that not only makes no sense but it doesnt help you exercise your brain either youre just mindlessly moving the decimal around

Meanwhile when using the superior imperial system you have to think about what youre doing, so youre exercising your memory as well as math skills while at the same time error checking because you are not just mindlessly moving the decimal around

Remember that mars rover we lost in 1998 or 1999, that was all on Europe

Holy fk ur low iq.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yeeeeeee, why do we create things that are practical and makes sense in a logical way. Why don't we make everything as retarded as possible so we have to use unnecessary brainpower to do simple tasks:lul:

Attachments

• ugliest-houses-the-crooked-house-poland.jpg
    ugliest-houses-the-crooked-house-poland.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Upside-Down House.jpg
    Upside-Down House.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 87
I'm American and yes our system of measurement is retarded but at the end of the day atleast we're not eurofags, cucknadians, Africans or commie chicks

I hate Europe and I hate The Metric system. Europe is letting them be overrun by Negroes and Moslems. If I want to visit Europe, I can just go to Harlem.

I hate Europe and I hate The Metric system. Europe is letting them be overrun by Negroes and Moslems. If I want to visit Europe, I can just go to Harlem.
"United slaves of Israel " Is less white than any country in europe:feelskek:
Even France which is a total shithole has better demografics than the states:feelskek:
Keep coping

Attachments

• 1437392201671.png
    1437392201671.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 81
i agree tbh. metric system makes me seem like less of a manlet at 176cm rather than a pathetic 5'9. 180 is also considered the metric manlet cutoff rather than 6ft with imperial.

In a few years the europeans are going to start using an arabic/african measurement system.

No we're not. Arabic/african migration isn't going to have any influence on the way our governments govern. Although our governent is dysfunctional, and is in need of changing.

No we're not. Arabic/african migration isn't going to have any influence on the way our governments govern. Although our governent is dysfunctional, and is in need of changing.
So when Arabs and africans become the majority in your countries you don't think it will have any effect on your government's?

Americans probably make up 50% of this forum and since Americans are unwilling to learn metric we're all forced to use imperial. It's not a big deal and knowing imperial is useful in life.

So when Arabs and africans become the majority in your countries you don't think it will have any effect on your government's?

Well I'll be long dead so I'll no really give a fuck. Even if it was to happen it would take hundreds of years. There's 6 million non whites out of 65 million people in the U.K.

it doesnt help you exercise your brain either

Sure, complicating things unnecessarily totally makes sense because it 'exercises your brain'. You're probably the type of guy to always use the least efficient path from location X to location Y so you get to 'exercise'.