Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we stop telling whitecels to run JBW ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Can we stop telling whitecels to run JBW because that’s nonsense telling a 5’7 sub 4 whitecel to just be white invalidates their struggle JBW simplify doesn’t work if you’re not Chad people here cope with race a bit too much

Do i have to pull up the video.

Let me cope pls i need it to stay alive

JBW used to be legit if you had the money and went to some parts of Asia, but the real :blackpill: is because as time moves on and foids standards continue to increase you are competing with young white chadlites [that struggle in the west] for Asian pussy now.

So that means uglier young/old whites are fucked and most cope by being incels in denial and simping to white/black landwhales [if they're lucky enough to catch her eye] or subbing to things like onlyfans ho's.

Asian incels who lack their own money/rich parents are even more fucked though also now. Blacks do okay in Europe and elsewhere still. Those with arranged marriage and more traditional cultures do fine too eventually.

The only oldcels/virgins I've met in my 21 years online that are into their 30s and 40+ have always been white though. Maybe it's just a strange coincidence...

based as fuck. i'm a 5'8 sub 4 mayocel its fucking over for me

Height and looks don’t matter for mayos. Heck if you’re white you don’t even need to shave or look after your hygiene to get foids, JBW is literally that strong. Even blackopscel2 probably has a gf irl lmao

It's the best and only hope for nonfakecel whites.

JBW works for those who're at least normies.

Jbw is real a true white incel can not which is very very rare and most of the white people on this forum do not fit it.

The amount of white people that actively avoid other races on this forum already shows me most white people here are volcels. “I wouldn’t date a black girl” “I wouldn’t date an Asian girl” etc

Can we stop telling whitecels to run JBW because that’s nonsense telling a 5’7 sub 4 whitecel to just be white invalidates their struggle JBW simplify doesn’t work if you’re not Chad people here cope with race a bit too much

Don't make me pull up the threads where a bloated genuine 3.5/10 @itsOVER was pulling 5/10 to 8/10 Asian foids multiple times a week on his trips to Thailand and Vietnam.

The amount of white people that actively avoid other races on this forum already shows me most white people here are volcels. “I wouldn’t date a black girl” “I wouldn’t date an Asian girl” etc
This how are you going to pass up a suitable ethnic foid out of muh race loyalty. Most of these mayocels aren’t serious