Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can we stop letting kids in this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Seriously man I know you guys have to make money somehow with an increase of users but for the love of Kami could you please stop accepting soybois that have NEVER in their entire lives approached a female. How the hell do you know you are an incel if you have never asked out a woman and subsequently get rejected? How?

Oh... :cryfeels::cryfeels: Stacy made fun of me in 5th grade because I got a C minus in ducking math, so therefore I'm incel and will join the cool incel forum. Voetsek to all of you teenage cucks thinking being unwanted by the opposite sex is 'cool'. Do you know how painful it is when you muster up the last remnants of courage to approach a female and get rejected so badly you rethink life. Do you faggot?

More than females I abore niggas like you.

How old are you?

I'm turning 28 next month.

Smart response. I turned 28 in July
Yeah there is a lot of youngcels here

We're just gonna have to accept it, their generation will have even more incels because they've been exposed to social media & online dating their whole lives

tbh let the youngcels come , however we should not let foids come here

I'm not approaching without an ioi
It's hard enough just building up enough confidence to exist

I respect the approachmaxxers though, making foids feel uncomfortable is considerably based.

Yes, the lonely guy sitting at the back of the class who gets called a school shooter will become chad!!!!!

Yeah there is a lot of youngcels here

We're just gonna have to accept it, their generation will have even more incels because they've been exposed to social media & online dating their whole lives
The what does INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE even mean if this is the case? And judging from the cucked responses one can deduce that most here have never tested to see if they are indeed INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. Idk maybe my definition of Incel is wrong. Maybe it means something else in the first world.

the guys who try to approach foids are called fakecels or bluepillers, there is a lot of hypocrisy in this forum

The what does INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE even mean if this is the case? And judging from the cucked responses one can deduce that most here have never tested to see if they are indeed INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. Idk maybe my definition of Incel is wrong. Maybe it means something else in the first world.
I agree with you bro

Youngcels still have a chance, if they try and fail then they can come back here

Us older guys have already failed after trying multiple times

Yes, the lonely guy sitting at the back of the class who gets called a school shooter will become chad!!!!!
You really are smart aren't you? When did I say that the loners are destined to become Chads? Alls i'm saying faggy is that how does a 14 year old kid confirm they are Incel if they have never asked out someone and thus get rejected ergo failing to get sex. Spoiler alert: THEY CANNOT.

Stop trying to look for approval on an Incel forum and start making proper arguments.
the guys who try to approach foids are called fakecels or bluepillers, there is a lot of hypocrisy in this forum
Willing to bet my engorged left nut that most here do NOT even know the definition of what an Incel is

just let those fags in and rot here

I dont really see how it changes anything in a bad way. Better that than to have this site die. And I guess being exposed to truecels can maybe change the perspective of these youngcels so that they can actually try to change something while they’re still young and have opportunities to ascend.

You really are smart aren't you? When did I say that the loners are destined to become Chads? Alls i'm saying faggy is that how does a 14 year old kid confirm they are Incel if they have never asked out someone and thus get rejected ergo failing to get sex. Spoiler alert: THEY CANNOT.
I'm not saying 14 and 15 yos should be allowed, but I see no reason for 16 and 17 yo olds shouldn't be allowed, because most normies loose it at 16/17

Their generation has it so much worse, it's unreal.

I dont really see how it changes anything in a bad way. Better that than to have this site die. And I guess being exposed to truecels can maybe change the perspective of these youngcels so that they can actually try to change something while they’re still young and have opportunities to ascend.
Please DO NOT EVER respond to any of my posts you 12 year old cuckspawn. You talk about changing? Go join looksmaxx you dumb faggot

12 year olds should be allowed here as long as they have the necessary adult supervision

12 year olds should be allowed here as long as they have the necessary adult supervision
Well if a 5-shiny-gliterry-stars-cel says they are welcome here who the fuck am I to disprove?

Please DO NOT EVER respond to any of my posts you 12 year old cuckspawn. You talk about changing? Go join looksmaxx you dumb faggot
No you moron, I said that because when youngcels join the site and reality hits them that they mog 95% of .co they’ll leave and maybe realise that it’s not over for them yet and they’re not truly incel. So even if young people join the site they probably don’t stay long, it’s not your job or the mods job to make them feel unwelcome here

imo should all be accepted, the sooner they redpill themselves the better

Tbh I’m too afraid of women to even speak to them or even make eye contact with them :fuk:

doesn't matter

What’s with the button?

We need wizard-only space here like the bunker.

Children are easier to radicalize into the sinister, centralized and organized death cult I.N.C.E.L

Tbh I’m too afraid of women to even speak to them or even make eye contact with them :fuk:
Fear of women will lead you down a dark path. You might start developing femdom fetishes because you pedastalise women. Stop fapping, find yourself a girl you aren't afraid of and get your virginity out of the way. Trust me kid the sooner you let go of it the better (I would know as im still a virgin and now think the first time should be special), stop rejecting the fat unattractive girls. You'll soon see that there is nothing cool about being an Incel. I would never wish this life even upon my worst enemy

tbh let the youngcels come , however we should not let foids come here
We need to be more smart with our ways of letting in on who's truly incel. Since this place is a possible fbi honey pot we can't send our irl photos to prove who's incel or not. We have to come up with an elaborate way of knowing whose truly trucel either via discord or somewhere else

Fear of women will lead you down a dark path. You might start developing femdom fetishes because you pedastalise women. Stop fapping, find yourself a girl you aren't afraid of and get your virginity out of the way. Trust me kid the sooner you let go of it the better (I would know as im still a virgin and now think the first time should be special), stop rejecting the fat unattractive girls. You'll soon see that there is nothing cool about being an Incel. I would never wish this life even upon my worst enemy
I’ll probably locationmax first tbh, all of my relationships (most were incredibly short lived, don’t assume I’m humble bragging) have been online since literally every girl in northern UK wants NT thugmaxxed masc roadman + women on the internet are easier to talk to. most people have said the same thing, just let go of my fears and actually try

Their generation has it so much worse, it's unreal.
this.
If I had to guess when it was over for me - I'd say 19.
If I had to guess when it will be over for a person born in 2010, it'll be 15.
The dating success line gets closer and closer to a hard limit rather than a soft curve as time goes on.

The fact that 16 year olds are not banned on the spot makes this forum worthless.
When the register, they have to state their age, so i dont really know how the get approved.
At least, given that the mods know the age of everyone, minors profiles should have their age stated clearly. So we dont waste our time talking with fakecels.

We need to be more smart with our ways of letting in on who's truly incel. Since this place is a possible fbi honey pot we can't send our irl photos to prove who's incel or not. We have to come up with an elaborate way of knowing whose truly trucel either via discord or somewhere else
that will never work JFL ,just doxx yourself theory.
but yeah i agree there should be an objective way of determining who is an incel and whose not , but no one with a sane mind would and should comply by sending pictures of himself

If the guy is ugly enough I don't mind him being on incel spaces even if he's super young. I also cut younger dudes some slack because of Tinder, IG, Covid, etc. They do have it rougher on the dating market than we millenials and older did when we were their age.

But if you're 5+ and super young you still shouldn't be here tbh.

By kids what age or ages are you referring to?

You realise foids lose their virginity at 14 and earlier? If you’re 14 with no friends and getting bullied at school, you can 100% say it’s over. I knew it was over for me at 14.

I respect the approachmaxxers though, making foids feel uncomfortable is considerably based.

Not in an era where metoo# is a thing and false rape accusations are rampant.

You might as well say an ethnic man approaching a white foid in the 1800s rural south was 'considerably based'.

You realise foids lose their virginity at 14 and earlier? If you’re 14 with no friends and getting bullied at school, you can 100% say it’s over. I knew it was over for me at 14.
I wouldn't go that far

All your immature grey ass got from what I said is that girls can lose their v-card before 14? :feelswhat: Kiddo...you good?

All your immature grey ass got from what I said is that girls can lose their v-card before 14? :feelswhat: Kiddo...you good?
It happens. Some foids already have relationships in middle school with older guys.

It happens. Some foids already have relationships in middle school with older guys.
When did I say it doesn't though? Stop arguing for the sake of arguing you imbecile. The reason I mentioned the age was because.. wait for it... A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL SNUCK INTO THE FORUM