Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment can we run a zesto tinder experiment ?

owly

owly

Banned
-
zesto.jpg

in japan, SEA, russia

Is that actually him?

that's how a legend looks like
I can see from his eyes he eats lots of fish

damn that guy was such a retard. i wish i could meet him in person.

That is zesto?
Weeb faggot

WTF, I thought zesto was a chink lol

Jfl at Zesto and his "boymaxxing"

it's over for him

jfl at suggesting Russia

@NeetSupremacist
Use the ones that don't make him look like a Mexican grandmother.

Zesto worshipping..

For someone who “boymaxxed” he doesn’t look that young tbh..

knajjd mogs him to hell and back.

Zesto will dab on those haters

I hate being zesto, everyone thinks I'm Arab or jewish.

This guy doesnt look incel, he just Looks like a low Tier normie
As if there is a difference JFL. Everything below chadlite is incel, then if you are truly ugly you can be called truecel.

This guy doesnt look incel, he just Looks like a low Tier normie

An incel does not have to have the burned face of acid to be one, you are a truecel right?

Not deformed, but incel.

He looks too beta TBF.

I think he needs Jaw surgery, rather than boymaxxing and all that other cope

Over for him, looks worse than I thought but still mogs me

He looks like a mix of white, mexican, and asian tbh. I remember him ranting about his asian heritage and I always thought it was bull but I guess it could be true.

that's how a legend looks like
I can see from his eyes he eats lots of fish
Just like you? Whats an owls favourite snack?

Hoot hoot

He doesn't look white at all, so definitely incel. But jfl at a group of self proclaimed incels bullying a dude for his looks.

Last edited:
He doesn't look white at all, so definitely incel. But jfl at a group of self proclaim incels bullying a dude for his looks.
They're foids and cucktears maskarading as incels i assume

He needs to get jaw implants also zesto was boy maxxing right. He looks really old , but has white skin most probably will slay in SEA. Saint blackopps2cel mogs him.

Didn’t he once get banned for bragging about his looks lol. Delusional faggot. I’m glad to see his “spell” finally wore off of the community and people see him for who he is. I don’t ever see his little cult any more.

Didn’t he once get banned for bragging about his looks lol. Delusional faggot. I’m glad to see his “spell” finally wore off of the community and people see him for who he is. I don’t ever see his little cult any more.
be specific, what is your problem with him (also I think you're a foid)

be specific, what is your problem with him (also I think you're a foid)
For one BIG reason, is that he was an unquenchable attention whore who spawned a bunch of lemmings that would always come to his aid when people rightfully gave him shit. There are a few other reasons, but I don’t care to explain tbh. Curious, why do you think I’m a foid?

he is mestizo, half peruvian- half greek. Also lol at people saying he is not incel. Let's see your pictures, I bet 99% of you are better looking.

Also, OP just because some obese sack of shit leaked his photos that doesn't mean it's ok to spread them everywhere, because I know that was your motive.

Anyways, facade did an experiment on zesto in japan and he got 1 match (?) who didn't respond afaik. He wouldn't be able to ascend in japan. Too ugly and too ethnic to pull JBW.

I still stand with Zesto. I really liked him back when he had that Berserk avi.

so many incels just look like nice, gentle guys that got shit on

For one BIG reason, is that he was an unquenchable attention whore who spawned a bunch of lemmings that would always come to his aid when people rightfully gave him shit. There are a few other reasons, but I don’t care to explain tbh. Curious, why do you think I’m a foid?
cause you shit on an incel without basing your shitting.
also in your last post you aren't specific.

the guy had a high post count, naturally anyone would disagree with some of his shit