Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can we post places we like?

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
My apologies if this is against the rules like I think it is but if it isn't I'd be interested in sharing a bit and seeing what others like as well.

I like nazi germany

here you go

I like ISIS prison camps

I'd really fancy having an apartment with a view like this

ur moms bedroom

I would like to have a nice treehouse where I could sleep and listen to bugs chirp at night.

Hammy’s house

The place i live, i love it.

I find it hard to enjoy anything anywhere.. why would I? Since I am still an eye sore that nobody wants to notice, it leaves little self confidence to even enjoy myself. Nobody understands me in this world.. nobody wants to be my friend.. everybody treats me like I'm "special" and I fucking hate it.

Alone in my bedroom is the only place I like. Because this world is just full of people that abuse me.

That sounds nice tbh. Did you have one as a kid?
I did for a short time but it was more of a shack in some scrub oak than a treehouse. I'd like to have a peaceful place to read cute mangas and webcomics in as well.

I did for a short time but it was more of a shack in some scrub oak than a treehouse. I'd like to have a peaceful place to read cute mangas and webcomics in as well.
That sounds very tranquil tbh. I would love to have a treehouse but neighbours are always very loud and I don't have a tree. I'd love to get away from my mother and just read or watch anime in the evening.

The inside of a coffin

That sounds very tranquil tbh. I would love to have a treehouse but neighbours are always very loud and I don't have a tree. I'd love to get away from my mother and just read or watch anime in the evening.

Having a place where I could believe in the idea of innocence would mean everything to me.

places that have drugs/alcohol