Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we please stop to glorify islam as religion?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Seriously this religion was founded by a warmongering rapist chad who would have cut off incels head at that time. Don't you see how stupid this is as incel?

Boi, islam is good for incels.

oilonthe-Rose said:

In what way? Chad having a harem of women or what?

grayjedi90 said:
In what way? Chad having a harem of women or what?
Nice arranged marriages and if Stacy cheats she gets stoned.

oilonthe-Rose said:

Lol you are deluded who would arrange a marriage with an incel

oilonthe-Rose said:

We can get the same from Christianity.

oilonthe-Rose said:

I'm an ex muslim and i cant help but agree with this but islam creates far more problems than it solves. This is why western countries are far far more superior than Islamic ones and these fucking muslims on here refuse to swallow this behemoth sized blackpill

grayjedi90 said:

It happens all the time in muslim countries. Men have all the power.

Blackops2cel is my only god. All other religions are blasphemous.

religion is cope anyway .

The only reason Chads formed harems back then is because a large percentage of men died in war and females had to be taken care of. Today is different.

Dingus_Incel said:
We can get the same from Christianity.

Not anymore, western countries are completely cucked by feminists.

jamho22 said:
I'm an ex muslim and i cant help but agree with this but islam creates far more problems than it solves. This is why western countries are far far more superior than Islamic ones and these fucking muslims on here refuse to swallow this behemoth sized blackpill

man 

what about the fact that islamic countries are for the most part plagued by war\exploitation caused by the western thirst for oil?

grayjedi90 said:

"ARRANGED" there doesn't need to be consent dude.

oilonthe-Rose said:

Which parents would arrange their daughter a marriage with an incel? I can't think of any, parents would choose the chad over incel

grayjedi90 said:
Which parents would arrange their daughter a marriage with an incel? I can't think of any, parents would choose the chad over incel

If it benefits the family then they will choose to marry their daughter to an incel. Arranged marriages have nothing to do with looks it is all about how it can benefit the family socially or financially.

nausea said:
man 

what about the fact that islamic countries are for the most part plagued by war\exploitation caused by the western thirst for oil?

If that were true SA would be an entirely different country then it is

oilonthe-Rose said:
If it benefits the family then they will choose to marry their daughter to an incel. Arranged marriages have nothing to do with looks it is all about how it can benefit the family socially or financially.

True incels almost never make it in life and become rich or successful so that argument is pointless for the majority

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
If that were true SA would be an entirely different country then it is

yea, indeed they are allied with USA

Yeah its like 2posters who are borderline isis recruiters...they would be funny if I didn't think they 're 100%serious.

Honestly, I support anything that's anti-degeneracy and Islam certainly counts.

Besides, most of us would have a better chance in an Islamic society than a western one.

oilonthe-Rose said:

there is a turkish user here that lives currently in middle turkey, he has explained how the marriage thing works there

tl,dr: no, it's much better than that for nobody is forced to mate with someone they don't like

oilonthe-Rose said:

yes there's still consent

it's preserved

nausea said:
there is a turkish user here that lives currently in middle turkey, he has explained how the marriage thing works there

tl,dr: no, it's much better than that for nobody is forced to mate with someone they don't like

Yeah but that's Turkey I'm talking like extreme Islam and Taliban n shit not those wannabe Europeans.

nausea said:

Even with arranged marriage. Parents would marry her daughter to someone who benefits them socially or financially. But lets be honest most incels aren't rich or successful in life so the argument is pointless for the majority of incels

nausea said:
man 

This is mega cope and you know it. This prescient quote by Churchill captures the state of muslim countries during the time of the industrial revolution, far before oil conglomerates began drilling in muslim countries. Swallow this last pill dude.  

hqdefault.jpg

Richard spencer said:
Yeah its like 2posters who are borderline isis recruiters...they would be funny if I didn't think they 're 100%serious.

names?

Guys we live in the 21st centrury.

We all should know that religion is used to manipulate people for your own good. There is no proof god is real, and nobody can prove he is real.

Who created god? and how did god get his power? Isn't it more plausible that the humans were created by evolution slowly, than by a god?

kussan said:

We all should know that religion is used to manipulate people for your own good. There is no proof god is real, and nobody can prove he is real.

Who created god? and how did god get his power? Isn't it more plausible that the humans were created by evolution slowly, than by a god?

If we were to go down that alley somebody could say "how was the world made?" or "how could the world just appear from nothing?". Life is a complete mystery.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Yeah but that's Turkey I'm talking like extreme Islam and Taliban n shit not those wannabe Europeans.

he has explained to me that's not the case

nausea said:
he has explained to me that's not the case

He lives in Turkey not Taliban controlled Afghanistan and even here in the UK arranged marriages happen all the time without consent mainly in Islamic migrant communities.

oilonthe-Rose said:
If we were to go down that alley somebody could say "how was the world made?" or "how could the world just appear from nothing?". Life is a complete mystery.

Who said there was nothing before the big bang? Who said that there was a god who created it all? 

Could it be that we as humans are just stupid and the universe always existed. Big bang starts universes keep on going and someday everything collapses and is destroyed before a new big bang happens. Simple as that it could be an endless cycle but only scientists can figure that shit out because your average human is too stupid for that shit especially if some people still believe the earth is flat.

kussan said:

totally disagree

the concept of god exists in the mind of men from the dawn of time

obviously we are product of evolution

jamho22 said:
This is mega cope and you know it. This prescient quote by Churchill captures the state of muslim countries during the time of the industrial revolution, far before oil conglomerates began drilling in muslim countries. Swallow this last pill dude.    

hqdefault.jpg

yes and after saying this he attacked ottomans, good move, gives him tons of credibility

grayjedi90 said:
Who said there was nothing before the big bang? Who said that there was a god who created it all? 

Could it be that we as humans are just stupid and the universe always existed. Big bang starts universes keep on going and someday everything collapses and is destroyed before a new big bang happens. Simple as that it could be an endless cycle but only scientists can figure that shit out because your average human is too stupid for that shit especially if some people still believe the earth is flat.

But how could the universe have always been here, it cant come from nothing
The same argument can be made about god

Islam is the only Abrahamic religion that should actually be glorified

Christianity is for literal cucks and Judaism don't even get me started. Islam is a good mix of strength, order, anti-degeneracy.

Islam is perfect in every way, you’re just jealous that Muslims have the hope of possibly getting arranged marriage one day while you are completely hopeless.

oilonthe-Rose said:
He lives in Turkey not Taliban controlled Afghanistan and even here in the UK arranged marriages happen all the time without consent mainly in Islamic migrant communities.

I like Massoud better than talibans

whogivesafucc said:
Islam is the only Abrahamic religion that should actually be glorified

Christianity is for literal cucks and Judaism don't even get me started. Islam is a good mix of strength, order, anti-degeneracy.

the bible is good about wommanz, some can argue it is even better than q'ran

nausea said:
totally disagree

yes and after saying this he attacked ottomans, good move, gives him tons of credibility

That's because our inquisitive nature consistently stimulates our mind and compels us to create models of reality that explain things we cannot understand. Religion is a means for demystifying those curiosities we have about life which typically entails fundamental questions like the origin of life and the universe, or what happens to us after we die. Religion offers a cozy, intellectually lazy and easily digestible answer to those questions. Its also a coping factor for humans who dread absolute nothingness after death. To compensate for this bleak outlook we invent religion which comforts us with promise of an afterlife where you are forced to party forever and have sex with virgins. Utterly ridiculous and childish....

jamho22 said:
That's because our inquisitive nature consistently stimulates our mind and compels us to create models of reality that explain things we cannot understand. Religion is a means for demystifying those curiosities we have about life which typically entails fundamental questions like the origin of life and the universe, or what happens to us after we die. Religion offers a cozy, intellectually lazy and easily digestible answer to those questions. Its also a coping factor for humans who dread absolute nothingness after death. To compensate for this bleak outlook we invent religion which comforts us with promise of an afterlife where you are forced to party forever and have sex with virgins. Utterly ridiculous and childish....

you started with a ferrari and arrived with a jackass

nausea said:

You know how you were asking who the isis guys were?
Well they keep getting banned

nausea said:
totally disagree

Are you dumb? Most muslim countries were  centuries behind western countries both economically and technologically pre colonialism era. This is why britian took control with such ease. You are so blue pilled lmfao...First you say oil and American foreign policy is the reason for the backwardness in muslim countries, now you want to backpeddle and blame colonialism? Which is it?

nausea said:

Brilliant response..Im done with your Low IQ inbred ass..Peace

jamho22 said:
Are you dumb? Most muslim countries were  centuries behind western countries both economically and technologically pre colonialism era. This is why britian  took control with such ease. You are so blue pilled lmfao...First you say oil and American foreign policy is the reason for the backwardness in muslim countries, now you want to backpeddle and blame colonialism? Which is it?

Mate muslim countries weren't backward at all most of them aren't even backward now. if they are its because of the west

Yeah besides being brutish and savage Islam encourages hypergamy. Chad can legally have his 10 wives.

Richard spencer said:

You've noticed that too I see. It really does seem pretty on the nose at times but I'm convinced they are  genuine.

jamho22 said:
Are you dumb? Most muslim countries were  centuries behind western countries both economically and technologically pre colonialism era. This is why britian  took control with such ease. You are so blue pilled lmfao...First you say oil and American foreign policy is the reason for the backwardness in muslim countries, now you want to backpeddle and blame colonialism? Which is it?

yea dumbcel here, but no stupid

you are tapping into industrial revolution material in a way that I fail to grasp now, don't you think that those mc daddies knew very well where their precious resources were?

also the "backwardness" is a total different thing than inceldom solutions, what you consider backward may not be such in different cultures

would you like to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

sorry if my last line offended you, I intended it as a funny way to both agree and disagree with you ( I consider every legit incel a brother here no matter what )

nausea said:
yea dumbcel here, but no stupid

you are tapping into industrial revolution material in a way that I fail to grasp now, don't you think that those mc daddies knew very well where their precious resources were?

also the "backwardness" is a total different thing than inceldom solutions, what you consider backward may not be such in different cultures

would you like to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

sorry if my last line offended you, I intended it as a funny way to both agree and disagree with you ( I consider every legit incel a brother here no matter what )

I apologize too for being so abrasive. I just have an enourmous contempt for religion and all my hatred is channeled towards Islam because I see it as an idealody that is antithetical to progress.

jamho22 said:
I apologize too for being so abrasive. I just have an enourmous contempt for religion and all my hatred is channeled towards Islam because I see it as an idealody that is antithetical to progress.

nah actually I have read the thread again and I started the abrasivity, sorry but I truly intended my comment as I explained

nausea said:
nah actually I have read the thread again and I started the abrasivity, sorry but I truly intended my comment as I explained

Are you a muslim, I'm just curious?

oilonthe-Rose said:
Are you a muslim, I'm just curious?

I am a sinner, there's not a religion that would not condemn me for my sins

nausea said:
I am a sinner, there's not a religion that would not condemn me for my sins

Oh, ok. I thought you might have been one of the ISIS guys kek