Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we just PLEASE stop hating women? You're just coping.

BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
How do you do, fellow incels?

r/inceltea- er, I mean fellow incel here. Boy, I sure hate women. Darn those evil women! But don't you think we're too harsh? Aren't you concerned about what your enemies think of you? Don't you care about having a good reputation in front of your enemies? Don't you want your sworn enemies who wish you were dead to be happy with you? Therefore, we should all compromise what we believe here at r/incelte- I mean, incels.is, and try to please our enemies!

And besides, who knows, maybe after defending women and getting enough internet good boy points, you might one day get a sympathy hand job!

Sincerely,


r/inceltea- god dammit, I mean fellow incel
 
there's a difference between hating women and advocating for literal crimes. that's just my opinion on this matter.
 
kankerincel said:
there's a difference between hating women and advocating for literal crimes. that's just my opinion on this matter.

Oh, well hello fellow r/incelte-, fuck, I mean incel. I too am an incel, and I agree, we should worship the ground women walk on. Women are great people. Obey your masters-, I mean, have a little respect, people need to quit being so misogynistic. Yep, I can't wait to screenshot the results of this thread and post the-, fuck I'm not good at this, I mean see the responses and agree with my fellow incels such as yourself!
 
BasedTruecel said:
Oh, well hello fellow r/incelte-, fuck, I mean incel. I too am an incel, and I agree, we should worship the ground women walk on. Women are great people. Obey your masters-, I mean, have a little respect, people need to quit being so misogynistic. Yep, I can't wait to screenshot the results of this thread and post the-, fuck I'm not good at this, I mean see the responses and agree with my fellow incels such as yourself!

the fuck is your problem? I fucking hate females
 
Some people just like being edgy and like to push boundaries, people just sometimes want to do, or say taboo things.

I'm not interested in the hate, but more, or so the big black pill drops (learning the dark truths) and the feels (sometimes sharing some feels people like you is touching) thats my interest with being a part of inceldom.
 
kankerincel said:
the fuck is your problem? I fucking hate females

Ah, me too fellow incel, me too. I just think we're a little too harsh on them, you know? All this hatred is cope (is that right, is "cope" the correct word?) anyway.
 
Alhamdulillah for logic based lifefuels, Allah Hu Akbar (god is great).

Quality Thread
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Some people just like being edgy and like to push boundaries, people just sometimes want to do, or say taboo things.

I'm not interested in the hate, but more, or so the black pill and feels thats come from inceldom.

I completely agree fellow incel with a legitimate account not from r/inceltears. Anger is just cope. We should love and worship the ground females walk on.
 
actually cringing at this low effort shit
 
BasedTruecel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I completely agree fellow incel with a legitimate account not from r/inceltears. Anger is just cope. We should love and worship the ground females walk on.
Lol, you've lost all hope and now you're just trolling.

Anyways, its still okay to vent your feels...
 
BasedTruecel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Some people just like being edgy and like to push boundaries, people just sometimes want to do, or say taboo things.
I'm not interested in the hate, but more, or so the black pill and feels thats come from inceldom.
I completely agree fellow incel with a legitimate account not from r/inceltears. Anger is just cope. We should love and worship the ground females walk on.

I think users from /r/cuckold has joined incels.is
 
Don't know whats funnier, the irony or those who don't get It. Lol.
 
I didn't know this many low IQ users are on here.
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
I didn't know this many low IQ users are on here.

Legitimate depression and social isolation turns you in to a neurotic retard. Plus your brain rots from all the stress and cortisol pumping around. I expect most of us are pretty low IQ these days.
 
I know this is satire, but fuck women

vile disgusting lying pieces of shit who only care about themselves
 
Wizard said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
I didn't know this many low IQ users are on here.
Legitimate depression and social isolation turns you in to a neurotic retard. Plus your brain rots from all the stress and cortisol pumping around. I expect most of us are pretty low IQ these days.

BasedTruecel said:
I completely agree fellow incel with a legitimate account not from r/inceltears. Anger is just cope. We should love and worship the ground females walk on.
 
Yes we should stop hating women and just be ourselves and we would be able to date that qt3.17 from our class. Looks really don't matter its all about confidence.
 
All women are soulless whores.



This is literally the only place on the Internet where you can say this without being attacked by a entire legion of whiteknights.
 
Lmao, does nobody here understand shitposting?
 
This itself is a cope. We need to hate women more so they could get the message to stop their degenerate behavior.
 
For real i just dont give a fuck about what cucktears think about us...

Im just afraid of police and goverment take our home down and lock up some of us man...
 
How are so many people unable to see this is satire? The autism is real.
 
I love this post OP, every single person who says we need to compromise on our hatred for females or not advocate violence against them is full of crap . As for those who fear the police or government, let me assuage your fears. If you are living in the US, in order for speech to not be protected by the first amendment it has to be capable of causing imminent lawless action, in order words our speech should have the intent to cause violence be likely to cause violence and at a specific time hence the term imminent. I do not believe even the most violent posts on here fit this criteria since they do not make real life threats also none of us incels are capable of carrying out violent acts so the posts are extremely unlikely to incite direct real life violence. Therefore our speech is protected by the first amendment and these totalitarian incel tears cucks cannot do shit about it. Even if someone went ER, who posted on here it is unlikely that this site could be shut down forcibly though it will definitely result in increased scrutiny from law enforcement, look at Stormfront for example some users who once posted on that site literally murdered people. Also most of this site is full of blackpills, violent angry posts are relatively rare and difficult to find.
 
Not hating on women is cope. And you're a cuck if you don't.
 
Females deserve even more hate. What they have done is unforgivable
 
kankerincel said:
there's a difference between hating women and advocating for literal crimes. that's just my opinion on this matter.

the sarcasm was lost it seems
 
Lmao
Thanks brother for the laugh
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
9
Views
483
edgelordcel
edgelordcel
cvh1991
Replies
126
Views
3K
Slut_Annihilator298
Slut_Annihilator298
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
71
Views
2K
FucktheFBI
FucktheFBI
SlayerSlayer
Replies
47
Views
2K
VideoGameCoper
VideoGameCoper

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top