Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we just agree that skin color should be viewed as a handicap and not some end all be all bullshit (HURR DURR JBW)

F

Fuckcel

Officer
Seriously, JBW isn't valid. Let's start treating skin color as it is, a handicap.

White=Easy

Black=Medium

Asian=Hard

Curry/Middle Eastern= Just Rope

Edit: fixed ranking.

Last edited:
I agree with the Curry

Asian should be the second hardest, second only to curries. Hispanics and Middle Easterners are tied for third hardest. Second easiest is black, easiest is white.

Its just a factor in your SMV. It's not that if you're white you're a fakecel and if you're curry it's over automatically. The curry just drags the looks down while white boosts it a bit or stays the same depending on where you live.

JFL at thinking Asians have it easier than blacks :lul::lul::lul:

BBC is legit. It’s like denying gravity at this point.

Foids are always on the hunt for genes that are very different from their own to increase hybrid vigor and health. It´s called outcrossing and applies to holes of all skin colors and races.

"Asian easier than black"= fakecel normie

JFL at thinking Asians have it easier than blacks :lul::lul::lul:

BBC is legit. It’s like denying gravity at this point.
Asian should be the second hardest, second only to curries. Hispanics and Middle Easterners are tied for third hardest. Second easiest is black, easiest is white.

I honestly dont know much about the struggles of asiancels. Guess they are getting fucked harder than I thought these days.

no bro being white in a mostly white country means nothing.

I honestly dont know much about the struggles of asiancels. Guess they are getting fucked harder than I thought these days.
Their women are fleeing them in droves for Chads and Tyrones.

We Middle Easterners, along with curries, have it the worst. Blacks and Asians do not have it as bad as we have.

ive always said that being white doesnt detract from your looks, but being ethnic color is an instant -1 to -3 on your looks depending on what coloring

ive always said that being white doesnt detract from your looks, but being ethnic color is an instant -1 to -3 on your looks depending on what coloring
Agreed

race*. It's more than just skin color. White features are universally more attractive.