Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we have thread quality guidelines?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
I would say it's time we address some shit-tier trends that have risen, so il start the list and you can discuss/expand it in the thread.

-No "Fakecel out" and similar type of witch-hint threads 
They are just low quality and unnecessary, some one who is in a LTR and happy with their social life wouldn't be on this forum in the first place and ppl who by some miracle managed to get out of inceldom would probably find it more fun to actually hang out with their partner than browse this forum so the whole "fakecel" problem solves it self, there is no need to keep making the same retarded thread. Also just because some one managed to have sex once ether by a hooker or getting a dirl drunk and getting lucky doesn't mean they're not incel if they get treated like incel by society and live an incel lifestyle. People who claim some one is a fakecel just because they held a hand with a girl in 6th grade are not helping anyone, some incels are luckier than others, but we're all miserable the same more-less and that's what should bond us together. Also Calling some one fakecel just because he doesn't agree with you is not a good way to argue a point or defend a opinion, it is just a ad-hominem.

-No "This user is a xxx/Don't listen to this user" and similar "public callout" threads 
They are low-quality drama bait and don't contribute anything. If you have an issue with a certain user than use the report function or pm system. Im sick of seeing a new Zyros thread pop-up every day, yes his face has some chad-lite features, no he is not chad, he is mental cel with rather odd face and low tier frame, get over him. 

-No /pol, stormfront, reactionary, extreme rhetoric. (racism, homophobia etc)
No one cares what your narrow-minded idea of "degeneracy" is, do not try to belittle and attack other users based on their race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation etc. This place is a refuge for us that have been cast out by the discriminatory and bigoted society, don't bring that bigotry here and don't bully other users.
Also no pipe dreams about enslaving women with slave collars and legalizing rape or whatever far fetched authoritarian reactionary "utopia". Politics should be kept out of this sub as much as possible.
Also hobbies such as anime, video games etc. do not create inceldom or are responsible for ills of society, they are symptom and means of coping with a larger problem and that problem is being rejected/bulled/discriminated by society.

I agree with all your points, especially the politics one.

If you care about politics, discuss politics, or think you can have a political impact, you are delusional and need psychiatric treatment. So keep your daydreaming on your pillow.

Does anyone even remember people posting this racist stuff or throwing around dergatory terms on r/incels? I dont remember seeing any of it until this forum.

Cage at no homophobia. Unless there's a gay incel, ok, none of that; but since gays are never incel, just cage at that rule.

Nautica1983 said:
Does anyone even remember people posting this racist stuff or throwing around dergatory terms on r/incels? I dont remember seeing any of it until this forum.

Because a lot of it got removed i would assume.

What about not being a faggot and dropping tranny pics on sfw threads, I will report next time you that.

Bushladen008 said:
What about not being a faggot and dropping tranny pics on sfw threads, I will report next time you that.

You would hate /r9k/

Morf12 said:
You would hate /r9k/

Im not surprised , Never went or liked 4chan, the name alone implies its just a bunch of weebs. Weebs are known for their love for trannies

@Bushladen008 im not sure what you expected when you clicked on a BSDM thread, it's beyond a doubt implied nsfw, but i will make sure to use the newly implemented spoiler tag for nsfw stuff.
Also please don't use that derogatory term to attack me, it is against the rules and i will report you.

JovanD said:
@Bushladen008 im not sure what you expected when you clicked on a BSDM thread, it's beyond a doubt implied nsfw, but i will make sure to use the newly implemented spoiler tag for nsfw stuff.
Also please don't use that derogatory term to attack me, it is against the rules and i will report you.

I wanted to see which incels are degenerate, yeah you better use that NSFW tag, I don't care about beyond a doubt. I will find a synonym then, it's not my fault if you're offended by the truth.