Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we have some alternative way of contacting each other?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
In case the forum goes down. I don't want to lose my fellow friend cels. This place is my last refuge. Idk what I'll do if this place goes down.

Anything like discord or any other app of your choice?

We are probaly gamers so,so we could add on steam or alt.:feelsthink:

Could use the discord channel I guess? Never been on it so, can't really comment on how good it is. Any of you guys used/ or use the discord?

srry, carrier pigeon only

Let’s contact each other face to face.

Never used discord. I don't even know how it works.
Pretty easy, you make an account (with email and username and password, like here, can be a throwaway email), then you get an account name and #number (randomly generated), you can post that then when you wish that others add you as friends. And then you can join servers (by clicking on invite links), sometimes it's a good cope. And you can also make voice calls to single individuals. But it's sadly infested with trannies.

Pretty easy, you make an account (with email and username and password, like here, can be a throwaway email), then you get an account name and #number (randomly generated), you can post that then when you wish that others add you as friends. And then you can join servers. And you can also make voice calls. But it's sadly infested with trannies.
Oh ok. Thanks for the info, makes sense. Are you active on it?

Oh ok. Thanks for the info, makes sense. Are you active on it?
Yes, am on many servers (mostly inactive there). Mostly hang around in one political server from my country on the weekends, is great fun, sometimes I also talk to boyos I met on the Internet (about different things) and share some pictures with them. Voice chats in a server are a good cope tbh.

Yes, am on many servers (mostly inactive there). Mostly hang around in one political server from my country on the weekends, is great fun, sometimes I also talk to boyos I met on the Internet (about different things) and share some pictures with them. Voice chats in a server are a good cope tbh.
Sounds great. What's your discord number? You can pm me if you don't like it posting here.

In case the forum goes down, I can reach out to you on discord.

KIK or discord idk

Seems like a lot of the users prefer discord. Any particular reason?
Most are copers like gamers and stuff and are already in many incel discord groups

Sure! I live at:
935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20535