Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we have a true rate thread?

• Thread starter Incel_rope_mope_dope
  • Start date

Do you want a true rate thread?

• Yeah

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Fuck off normie

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
I

Incel_rope_mope_dope

Greycel
Legit. 

I want to see where i rank against other truecels. Perhaps i'm the incel of incels... Imagine the power i'd have... Alright cunt's vote for it.

a male cannot rate the attractiveness of another male

nausea said:

Sweet, that means looks don't matter then and everyone here must be a fucking femoid cause apparently you can't tell if st black ops2 cel looks better than chad or not.

Only average and above average "incels" would post their faces, so no.

Incel_rope_mope_dope said:
Sweet, that means looks don't matter then and everyone here must be a fucking femoid cause apparently you can't tell if st black ops2 cel looks better than chad or not.

you can tell chad is better than a subhuman, but nothing more

Men are horrible at rating other men. Especially incels. Download the sontana app to get a more accurate rating.

nausea said:

Attractivness is objective and everyone can determine it by observing certain traits and proportions.

/u/ItsOverMyFriends said:
Attractivness is objective and everyone can determine it by observing certain traits and proportions.

yes but we are not females

comunque di che regione sei?

Men can accurately judge your attractiveness.

However it's not men you're trying to be attractive to, it's women. And women are notoriously poor judges of attractiveness. I.e they believe that 80% of men are below average attractiveness.

nausea said:
yes but we are not females

comunque di che regione sei?

So? If attractiveness is objective it means that everyone can say if someone is goodlooking or not by observing the upmentioned traits just like someone could say if a car is fast or not by osberving its horsepower. Saying "Yes but we are not females" is a contraddiction.

Lombardia.

I am saying that we are not good at distinguish the attractiveness level of 2 average men, for example

obviously if you compare chad to subhuman it's clear

Can you please make it happen?

It would be better if we upload a cropped pic of our worst feature.

I wouldn't share a full face pic, but wouldn't mind showing you guys my subhuman nose.

@nausea

Men CAN rate other men, also we can know which traits are desiderable.

[img=909x500]https://puu.sh/ymgds/cd33612300.png[/img]

I morphed the guy on the left based on OBJECTIVE UNIVERSAL beauty traits, and he definitely does look objectively better. Men CAN rate and can know when someone is handsome, thinking otherwise is cope.

The "Truecels dont post their pic" is propaganda by normies trying to hide in our ranks.

2AIr6Vn.jpg

My face, virgin for 39 years now.

k29k3n said:
The "Truecels dont post their pic" is propaganda by normies trying to hide in our ranks.

2AIr6Vn.jpg

IT'S OVER. No but seriously, if you took care of yourself, you'd look better.

k29k3n said:

2AIr6Vn.jpg

Wish I were capable of growing a moustache like that

No way I am posting my pic here you doxxer fuck off.

It would just be a place for Zyros and others to practice their narcissism.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
IT'S OVER. No but seriously, if you took care of yourself, you'd look better.
The fuck are you talking about? I've been told I look better with a stache and that isn't saying much, I look horrid compared to the men my age, and I can't even talk to women. Never had a girlfriend my entire life no matter what combination of hair/clothes I try.

k29k3n said:
The fuck are you talking about? I've been told I look better with a stache and that isn't saying much, I look horrid compared to the men my age, and I can't even talk to women. Never had a girlfriend my entire life no matter what combination of hair/clothes I try.

You're getting trolled. Hard. :s