Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we get prettier by gaining weight?

goron black

goron black

hello
-
We know we can get more handsome by losing weight

But is it the same with gaining weight? Do we really have our best face at very low BF?

I mean except for hollow cheeks is there really facials traits that are better at low BF?
Btw hollow cheeks looks good only from frace, is 3/4 view (especially if flat cheekbones) it looks like this:

Maybe it could look like this with a little more facial fat? :

3-gif.170835
( A gif for those who don't see the difference)

Attachments

• 3.gif
    3.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 288
Huge cope. The skinnier you are the better.

idk doesn’t seem like a good theory

I look my best when I'm almost underweight. I finally have some facial definition. Results may vary

If weight is bones then yes

Yes if you're severely underweight.

The problem with the guy in the picture is a lack of forward growth, a problem that gaining body fat will not fix. In fact, he gets even uglier with the added fat since it lowers his jaw and cheekbone definition. Your need to be lean increases with lesser forward growth since it's forward growth that creates the appearance of leanness.

If you are extremely skinny then yes

If you are extremely skinny then yes
I'd say once you start going below 8% body fat, you're getting too lean. But that's extremely rare. Generally, leaner is better.

I would've posted a pic for more details about my face but I've read that it's not allowed

The lower the body fat(without looking anorexic), the better. If your face looks like that from the side it’s cause your face bones didn’t develop properly.